Muted screams

I screamed as loud as I could, I screamed till my throat itched. I needed someone's help but no matter how loud or how much I screamed no one could hear the screams of agony coming from my dry mouth.

Why does no one care enough to just stop
and listen to my invisible screams? I let the whole world walk all over me. Every person I have known in my entire existence has left me alone in sorrow and in grief.

Am I really that hard to love?

I think to myself that maybe if I cry harder it will all go away, that's so stupid isn't it?

It won't go away because no matter how hard I sob it never truly will go away.

Is this what it feels like to be suffering? My heart aches and that pit in my stomach gets stronger the more I cry for help.

I skip meals because maybe I'm not thin enough to be truly loved, I carve skin till there's no room left for more.

The person I call the love of my life doesn't want to be with me anymore because I was too much to handle.

All I've wanted from him was to be loved but he gave up once i got too emotional to deal with.

I become too much even for myself

I realize I'm pregnant and have nobody's help with this baby.

I tell him the news and he accuses me of using it as an excuse to get back together only thinking about himself he doesn't want to be there.

I wanna keep this baby I tell him and he says he'll only be there for the baby.

Again I'm not chosen.