Chapter 5: Signed in blood.

Recap: Alejandro arrived at I.M.P. to start his wacky interview with the whole business crew. Before Alejandro can officially work for Blitz, he will need to sign a contract and receive proper training from everyone firstly.

Back to the tense meeting room where everyone is at currently, Alejandro, Loona, and Blitz are standing in front of the room near the white board.

Blitz looked up at me with confidence oozing out of his sadistic smile. He pulls out a wrinkled piece of paper out of his coat pocket and waves it in front of me. His yellow eyes glowing in anticipation.

Blitz: "Alright kid, I need you to sign this!"

He waved the paper in front of me one last time before settling it on the black table. He slams a pen onto the table with gray, black, and gold accents. I signed the paper with my name . Blitz held onto my finger and jabbed it with his knife. I wince in pain and growl at him.

Blitz: "It's part of the contract, relax."

Blitz pressed my bleeding thumb into the paper, officially sealing my fate and dedication into the contract for his company.

Blitz: "It's for a bunch of legal bullshit. Making sure I am not held accountable and all that shit. I dont give a fuck about it, so I wont read it to ya."

Once my blood darkened the spot on the paper, Blitz put his hands behind his back and leaned towards me.

Blitz: "Okay cool! Welcome to the team kid! You will now start your training first with Moxxie. You guys will go to the alleyway and from there you will receive the proper practice! I know you can drive, but I want you to not just be some chauffeur grunt."

Alejandro: "I can shoot. There is no point in trying to teach me."

Blitz: "NO YOU CAN'T! At least now properly. I saw you earlier in the meeting room, you point that thing around like you sag your pants and brag about fucking every hound in the fucking city! Now, let's go. I am not letting you slip by without practice."

Everyone leaves the building and we all head to the back of the building where an alleyway is located. Moxxie rips the gun out of my pocket without warning. I look down and glare at him with annoyance printed on my face.

Alejandro: "Hey!"

Moxxie: "I need to teach you, do you see those bottles over there?"

Alejandro: "Yeah"

Moxxie: "I am going to aim and shoot one of them. I am going to aim down the sight, keep both of my eyes open but focus mostly with my right one. Then, I will fire."

Moxxie adjusts his stance and keeps his two eyes open. He does everything that he explained he was going to do. The short imp fires at the glass bottle and shatters it into dozens of pieces, the brick wall behind it creating a cracking sound from the pelted bullet.

Blam!

Alejandro: "My turn now!"

I demand as I take the gun back and point the gun at my target. I then aim down the sight and keep both of my eyes open as I focus with my right eye. I feel this is better than having one eye closed. I follow Moxie's instructions before I fire at the target. I take a deep breath and glare at the bottles through the iron sight. I fire at the numerous bottles as the bullets crack through the air and ricochet off the brick wall.

Bam!

Shatter!

Crack!