Chapter 4: The interview

Recap: Alejandro finally transformed into his hellhound form and managed to meet the prince of Hell, Stolas Goetia. Blitz wants Alejandro to work for him for the time being so he can get used to how Hell works and to earn souls (currency in Hell.) Alejandro and Loona went to Stylish Occult to 'borrow' some clothes for his upcoming interview at I.M.P. because his previous clothing was damaged.

Alejandro and Loona successfully shoplifted from the store and are now walking back to Blitz's apartment to prepare him for his interview...

That was easier than I expected it to be, I expected some CCTV cameras to catch me but I guess the store lacked that and some sort of guard or bruiser to monitor the store. As we walk down the sidewalk, we trudge past different buildings and skyscrapers that radiate the vibe of Chicago's gloomy downtown area with a bunch of businesses and suit-wearing slaves roaming the district in an attempt at a break or traveling to their next destination with a briefcase. Loona seems to be keeping her focus ahead for some weird reason. It's as if she is trying to ignore me or she really doesn't like the company of a false hellhound that seemed to contain more power than he knows about. Once again, I lick my lips and attempt to break the ice that seems to be making our whole excursion awkward and rather uncomfortable.

Alejandro: "Alright, I got some decent clothes. Now I just need to take a shower and I should be good for this interview."

Loona: "You need it, you fucking smell...bad. I can't even put it into words about how bad you smell..."

Loona expressed it with a combination of a scrunched face and tail twitching. I still need to understand the language of my 'own kind' now as I don't know what those jagged tail movements indicate. It Probably means that I am pissing her off with my smell or something. Anyway, we finally arrive back at Blitz's apartment and I am ecstatic to finally have a long deserved shower after a few days of living like a rat in the sewers. As I scurry to the bathroom to leave the final trail of my past identity behind, I ask Loona a question.

Alejandro: "When will Blitz arrive?"

Loona: "I dunno, he comes here when he comes here. Are you antsy to get in his fucking pants?"

Alejandro: "The fuck? No, I just want to be able to get paid and leave this place..."

Loona looked at me funny and scoffed

Loona: "Well, Blitz seems to have taken a liking to you. So leaving definitely is not an option right now. Especially what he told me."

Alejandro: "What did he tell you?"

Loona: "None of your fucking business. Now get fucking ready because I got shit to do."

I ended up getting into the shower and finally vanquished the horrible smell that surrounded me. I felt refreshed and a changed man...well...hellhound for now. I walked out with my new clothes and Loona was sitting at the dining room table doing the usual scrolling on her phone with her earbuds in her furry ears. I put on my leather jacket and I am surprised it will fit my body, considering how wide and muscular I am built.

After a few minutes of hearing Loona blasts "Always" by Saliva. Blitz arrives.I must say, she has a good taste in music but it might be a bit too gothic for me to accept it. Blitz casually strolls into the apartment and motions for us to leave with a wave.

Blitz: "Finally! You don't smell like those horny teenagers in the human realm."

Alejandro: "Thanks jackass, and I am ready to go now"