Bio

Name: (Y/N)

Gender: Male

Age: 16 years old when transfer happend, 18 years old when arriving at Copper-9

Personality: A little introverted, when he has been around other for a long while, he likes to go to a quiet place and 'recharge his social battery' because otherwise he can get irritated and accidentaly hurt the feelings of the ones he cares about, even if he doesn't mean to.

(Y/N) has a little trouble making friends but the ones he is able to make, he really cares about and will always be there for them if possible. He is also very protective of his friends and will destroy anyone who hurts them. 

In other words: If you hurt the people he cares about, run, run as if your life depends on it. Because it does.

(Y/N) Is generally pretty friendly with others, but has a tendency to swear when angry or irritated, although he is working on fixing that.

He also is a big lover of dogs, if you hurt a dog, especially his, he will go John Wick mode on you.

Hobbies: Reading, playing videogames and flying.

He also has a more dark side, anyone that has ever angered him and is not his friend, he has imagined hurting and killing them in ways that would make even Solver Uzi blush. He keeps this side of him heavily surpressed, scared about the things he could do and never wanting to do that. But if angered enough to his breaking point, he could go crazy and do things he would otherwise never would be able to do.

Appearance when he was a human: 

He is 1.8 meters tall, has a lighter skin tone and shorter hair than in the picture, is not too muscular but has pretty quick reflexes.

Appearance after becoming a drone: