blackout drunk

tysm to @folkwh0re44 for the idea! 💗

You hadn't been to a party in quite a while, and recently you'd been stressed out by everything going on around you, so tonight you were going to enjoy yourself. Get drunk, and just forget everything for one night.

JJ was driving you there, the other pogues in the back of the car. "right. tonight i'm drinking as much as possible so could someone please stay at least a little bit sober so that i don't completely embarrass myself?" you say, hoping someone would volunteer themselves.

"i'll keep an eye on you, love. just don't run away from me" jj says, his hand on your thigh. His words made you smile.

When you got there, you instantly walked over and grabbed a drink.

The night slowly became more and more blurry. How much alcohol was even in your system right now? Don't know, don't want to know, don't care.

JJ was beside you, arm around your waist. "hey y/n!" Topper approaches you. Ugh. He's such a dick. JJ's grin around your waist grew tighter, his jaw clenched.

"hey.." you respond with as little emotion as possible. "how are you? i haven't spoken to you in ages" he says, looking you up and down.

"i'm uh.. i'm good.." you say, feeling uneasy. The alcohol had started to kick in now. You turn around to face jj, "can we leave? i think i've had enough to drink" you say, holding your head in your hands. He nods, leading you to the car.

"bye topper" you say because you didn't want to seem like a total bitch.

"jj i'm going to be sick" you say, closing your eyes.
"y/n we're almost home, hang in there princess" he says, flicking his eyes between you and the road.

As soon as you step out of the car, you can feel the sick slowly making its way up your throat. You run into the chateau and into the  bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.

"you good?" jj laughs at you. You respond by flipping him off. "alright alright i'm sorry" he says, kneeling down and holding your hair out of your face.

"how come you're barely sick when you get drunk" you say to jj, who was stroking your head. "i don't actually know l, i guess i'm just good at keeping it down" he says, smiling at you.

After you'd finished throwing up, jj passes you one of his shirts and your shorts from your room for you to get changed into while he goes and gets you a drink and some medicine.

You get changed and lay in jj's bed, waiting for him to come back so that you can watch a movie. He comes back with some pills, a glass of water and a cup of lemon tea, placing the drinks on the bedside table and handing you the pills.

"jj i hate any kind of tea" you say, laughing. You take a sip of the water and swallow the pills. "i know i know but trust me it will make your hangover 10 times less terrible." he responds, getting into bed and placing your head on his chest.

His heartbeat was perfectly in sync with yours. "what do you want to watch, my love?" he says, kissing your forehead. "you pick, i think if i carry on talking i'm going to die" you say, making jj laugh.

"y/n if you're sick on me i swear to god i will kill you" he says, making the both of you laugh.

JJ put on a movie, but you couldn't tell what it was because you were already fast asleep in jj's arms.