Closet

tw: (minor) mentions of problems with body image
word count: 690

A college party. 3am in the morning, heading back to your dorm, your enemy, jj, not far in front of you.

The hallway was empty, both you and jj were drunk. "shit- y/n-" jj pulled you into a random closet.

"hello? who's out here it's past curfew" a professor yelled, footsteps approaching.

Your body was pressed against jj's chest, you could feel his hot breath against your skin. He smelt like ocean water, coconuts and alcohol.

Butterflies filled every inch of your stomach, heart racing. Why did you feel like this? He was your enemy.

Hands slithered around your waist, as you look up at jj, he's already looking into your eyes. "jj what-" you say, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"shh, we'll get caught" he tightens his grip. His eyes were looking deeply into yours, then your lips. A smirk grew on both of your faces as he slowly leaned in, gently pressing his lips against yours.

Your hands made their way up into his hair as the kiss grew more passionate. You break the kiss to get a gasp of air but before you knew it, his lips were grazing your neck.

More footsteps began to approach. "did you see y/n tonight? she looked hot as fuck" a voice said, jj froze.

"i know right, i would've fucked her if i had the chance" another spoke. What the fuck. Who even were these people?

"i mean she could lose a bit of the stomach" another said. Your face dropped.

Little did they know, your stomach was your biggest insecurity. JJ's face looked at yours, worry filling his eyes.

"y/n ignore them, your beautiful" he whispered, cupping your face. A tear rolled down your cheek as you looked down, biting your lip.

"y/n.." he pulled you into a hug. Even though you never felt anything for him, you felt safe in his arms. His heartbeat slowed down, he began to run his hands through your hair.

"she's got a great ass though" they spoke again, this time gaining a small chuckle from the other guys hanging around outside.

JJ clenched his jaw. "shit- teachers" the boys scurried down the hallway, running from the teachers.

A few minutes passed of you and jj hugging each other in silence. You had began to slowly fall asleep, leaning on jj more and more.

"come on, y/n, let's get you back to your room." jj spoke softly, opening the closet door, guiding you out.

When you got back to your room, jj watched you go in, making sure you got in safely. "hey- jj, could you stay with me?" you ask, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"yeah, sure" he smiled, walking in and closing the door behind him. "you want anything to drink? no alcohol though, i think we've had enough of that tonight" you ask him. He laughs lightly.

"no, i'm good" he says, wrapping his arms around your neck, hugging you tightly. "you do know that i never hated you right? you just scared me" you say.

"i scared you? what!?" he says, laughing. You take his hand and lead him to your bed, signalling for him to lay down with you.

You lay on your side, him lying behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He pulls you closer to him, placing his head in the crook of your neck.

The morning came, jj was still asleep but you both had class in less than an hour. As you get out of bed and head to the bathroom, you look into your reflection in the mirror.

Shit. "woah- was that me?" jj laughs as he walks into the bathroom, sleepily, and leans against the doorframe.

"yes jj- who else would it have been?" you say, hitting him lightly on the arm. Hickeys. You were absolutely covered.

"shit- i can't go to class like this, jj." you say, covering your face with your hands, jj laughing at you from behind.

"come on, i'll help you cover it up" jj said, kissing your cheek.

Just a short one today, hope you enjoyed x