004

The dyed blond haired asshole...

HE watched as the h/c haired woman walked into the red Audi R8 of Gojo Satorus', and his sharp brown eyes glanced towards the huge house that Miss. L/n lives in.

It was modern looking covered in black paint, huge tinted windows, and it had a chimney.

The house looked like it had weak security, or no security at all. This only made the guy snicker at the lack of awareness this woman has.

The red Audi R8 drives away in a hasty motion, making the three males hurry to the back of L/n's house.

"Throw on your ski masks and keep your hoods up. We don't know if this bitch of Choso's has a camera in her house," Naoya snapped at the two other males he brought with him.

Naoya was an asshole and a menace to society, but he fit right into the mafia businesses and he had no fucking problem killing people.

He was upfront and straight to fucking point.

He met Choso through Toji Fushiguro...Naoya's pathetic relative.

But Naoya chose not to get on Toji's bad side because he knew he would fuck him right up, and he wouldn't look so smoking hot like he does now.

The other two males he brought with him were Akuuma Koizumi, an assassin who has hasty instincts with fast reflexes. He works well with a katana and numb chucks.

And the other one was Kaeya...just Kaeya. He was just a teenager when his Yakuza father decided to put him to work...make him useful.

He was good with long range fighting, meaning he works well with his legs and guns...any type of gun. He had sharp eyes... 20/20 vision, and good instincts.

They both know when something goes wrong...that's why Naoya brings them on missions.

Naoya hates to admit it, but they would work well with other Yakuza businesses...expect for his Fushiguro one.

Toji Fushiguro worked hard for his business and he won't let anyone take over it until they've earned that spot.

The boys throw on their masks and pulling their hood up. Naoya begins to open the door with a pin, and within seconds...it opened.

"Choso said to put every camera in the rooms and hide them very well...make sure they show everything," Naoya tells the boys and they nod.

Naoya begins to search for her wallet, her purse.. anything he can find out about her for Choso.

The devil in Choso won't die until he finds out everything about her...every fucking thing.

Naoya remembers the day Choso set up his family's clan house on fire...And he won't ever forget it.

All Zenins' were dead...including his dad.

The only Zenins' that stand are Toji Fushiguro, Maki and Mai Zenin, and Megumi Fushiguro...including him as well.

He hated weak people... Maki for an example. She was weak, so she left the clan.

Mai didn't follow until she joined another Mafia Business.

The day Naoya lost his family...he was tied to a chair while Choso spilled gasoline in every damn room of Naoya's home. His family were tied to chairs as well.

They were covered in blood, their own blood as they begged Choso to stop...but he didn't.

Not after what Naoya did to Choso's queen...his queen of his heart.

He burned her alive when Choso wasn't home, and her name was Arisa.

She was five foot two, curves like a Greek Goddess with legs to die for and crimson hair that reached to her ass.