003

YOU sit across from Choso as he starts to rant about his problems. And you've grown to like him...a tiny bit.

"And not to burst anyone's bubble, but sleeping with my best friend is already worse enough...like I've done everything for her," Choso runs his fingers through his black hair.

You only hum as you write down in his file, trying to understand him more.

"Are you listening?" He asked you.

You looked up and nodded with a smile. "All ears."

It's been two weeks with Choso, and you've got a little information about him.

He's about six foot and two inches. He has longish black hair that reaches to his shoulder...and a dark scar across his nose that makes him appealing to the eye.

You and Choso have gotten along a little bit, but he's starting to get clever with his replies...and not like any response, as in figuring out your life.

It would slip up like it always does, but it wouldn't hurt to let him know a little bit about yourself.

And these little sessions have gone from thirty minutes to an hour, but that's all Warden Shoko would allow.

"Okay, good because I never rant about my irritating problems," Choso says through his teeth.

He laid on his bed when you sat on the chair, stealing glances to see if he's okay, and he's okay.

A soft alarm goes from your phone and you put down your pen, checking your phone to see it's times up.

"Looks like it's time," you sigh.

"Can't you just stay for another five minutes?" Choso asked, leaning on his elbows.

You shake your head, letting him know you can't. You can't break rules or you'll be facing real lecture from the Warden, and you don't want that.

Choso only sighs deeply and falls back on his flat, harden bed and scoffs.

"I'll see you tomorrow," you tell Choso, and he only hums.

You gathered your things and began to head out. You put your card against the scanner as it dings, and you walk out.

You're met with Gojo's large build, looking down at you as you scowl at him. You push past him.

"C'mon Y/n...just let me take you out," Gojo follows behind you.

You can feel his playful smirk from here that it's literally taunting you.

You turn around swiftly, bumping into Gojo as you stumble back and his hand snakes around your waist, pulling you up in a smooth motion.

You only let out a soft chuckle and stood on your heels, looking at him.

"If I say yes...would you stop?" You raised a brow.

Gojo's smirk widens and chuckles. "Maybe," he puts his hand in his pants.

You sigh and dropped your shoulders, finally giving into his wants.

"Fine. Tonight at 8pm," you say and turn your heel once again.

You hear Gojo's 'yes' and punched the air. You only let out a soft giggle before heading out.

You really hoped he had decencies or you'll just ditch the date and leave.

Little did she know...someone was watching her every move.

|