The Sea and The Dragon

Third Pov
Beach house

Steven and the Gems are discussing the previous events from last night while in the beach house

Steven: "I'm grounded?"

Pearl: folds her arms "Yes, you're grounded!"

Garnet: "You and Dragonstone disobeyed an order, now he's been kidnapped and taken who knows where."

Amethyst: "And now we're gonna bury you 'til you've learned your lesson." holds up a shovel

Steven: panics 0Aah! That's not how grounding works!" The door of the house suddenly opens. The Crystal Gems turn to look and see Greg standing at the doorway, panting heavily. "Dad?"

Greg: breathes heavily "Uh, you guys better come check this out."

Outside on the Beach

Mayor Dewey: "W-w-wha?" The citizens of Beach City are gathered behind Mayor Dewey and murmuring worriedly.

Beach City Citizens: murmurs "Wait. What the... Where did it go?"

Ronaldo: "Whoa!" Ronaldo takes a picture with his phone as the camera zooms out, revealing that the entire ocean is gone, leaving various boats and ships stranding on the now-deserted ocean floor.

Steven: "The ocean!"

Mayor Dewey: yells into a megaphone "Hey, it's those magical ladies!" yells at Garnet "What's going on here?!"

Garnet: "The ocean is gone, obviously."

Mayor Dewey: "That's right. Now it's just a desert. No one wants to take a vacation to...
Desert City!" crying "Aww, we're gonna lose all our summer business!"

Lars: "And all the beach babes!" crying "Awwww!"

Mr. Fryman: "Who's gonna buy my fries?"

Kofi: "And my pizza?"

Mr. Smiley: "Who's gonna have fun at Funland?"

Mayor Dewey: "As mayor, I DEMAND you explain this immediate-!" Garnet slaps the megaphone out of the Mayor's hand.

Garnet: "It was Lapis Lazuli."

Steven: "Lapis Lazuli?"

Pearl: "She's the Gem Dragonstone released from the mirror. And took him into the ocean..." projects a hologram of Lapis with her gem

Beach City Citizens: murmurs "That's incredible. How did you do that?"

Steven: "But she's a Gem, just like us."

Pearl: "There's a lot you don't know about Gems, Steven."

Beach House

Steven is packing his Cheeseburger Backpack as the Gems are discussing in the kitchen.

Pearl: "How could I have known the Gem contained in that mirror would be so powerful?" Steven finishes his packing and walks towards the door, passing by Greg and Connie in the house.

Connie: "Where are you going, Steven?"

Steven: "I'm leaving to fix what I did to our home. Dragonstone was the one who set Lapis free from the mirror and now he's gone. I'm gonna bring the ocean back with Dragonstone or get really thirsty trying."

Greg: "Wait up, kiddo." places his hand on Steven's shoulder "I'm coming with you."

Connie: "I want to help, too." places her hand on Steven's other shoulder "Also, I feel weird being in your house if you're not here." Lion then appears from behind, placing his paw on Steven's head, and growls in agreement, which surprises Greg.