Beach Fiasco

Dragonstone Pov

The Crystal Gems and I are currently under attack on the beach, as Steven and Amethyst are screaming and thrown across the sand, while me, Garnet and Pearl land steadily on their feet.

Pearl: "You okay, Steven?"

Steven: lying on his stomach on a boogie board "I've seen better days."

Amethyst: "Dragonstone, I got a boo-boo."

Pearl: "Oh, walk it off!"

Dragonstone: "I'll check it out later." I looked at the puffer gem

Garnet: "Here it comes!" A pufferfish monster rises about ground and blows strong wind  at the Crystal Gems. "You all distract it!" leaps off

Pearl: "Let's show this thing what we're made of, guys!"

Amethyst: "What do you think we've been doing for the past hour?" Pearl hurls her spear at the pufferfish monster, but the pufferfish blows it back to them.

Pearl: "Duck!" ducks under the deflected spear

Amethyst: looks around "Man, I don't see any duc—." notices the spear and ducks at the last second, as the spear chops some of her hair "Quack!"

Dragonstone: "I'm getting tired of this." I fed more energy into my claws as they grew in size as I dashed toward the puffer gem but it tried blew me back as I stayed in place "This is nothing!"

Steven: "Steven's turn!" throws the boogie board and it gets stuck to the one of the pufferfish monster's spikes "Yup, it's got spikes."

Amethyst: "It's okay." rests her arm on Steven's shoulder "Here comes Garnet!" Garnet begins diving sky-high towards the pufferfish monster.

Steven: "Smash that puff!" The pufferfish monster notices Garnet and starts blowing at her. Garnet tries to force her way through, but the wind is too strong. She is then blown away and sent flying and screaming towards Beach City, smashing into the Fish Stew Pizza restaurant in the distance.

Dragonstone: "I got it now!" I jumped up and tripped my claws into its body as air began to pour out of it

Steven: "Aw, yeah, we got it!"

Amethyst: "Ugh, whatever!" Amethyst charges up to the pufferfish monster. Just the monster begins to blow at her, Amethyst shapeshifts into a baseball bat and whacks the monster, making Dragonstone let go and sending it flying far into the ocean. She then shapeshifts back to normal shortly.

Pearl: "Amethyst! Smacking it really far away doesn't solve anything! We needed to destroy it. Now it's just gonna come back later."

Dragonstone: "I nearly had it." I frowned

Amethyst: .Yeah, so we'll deal with it later."

Pearl: "Ugh!"

Steven: "Let's get Garnet. She landed by the boardwalk." The group starts walking to the boardwalk.

Fish Stew Pizza

Garnet is lying calmly and still on the wrecked sign of Fish Stew Pizza while Kiki and Kofi Pizza look up at her.

Kofi: yelling "Would you ANSWER ME! You've wrecked my sign, and now you're just sitting up there! Are we engaged in a secret staring contest?!"

Steven: arrives with Pearl and Amethyst "Garnet! Are you okay?"

Garnet: jumps off the building "I'm fine."

Kiki: "Hi, Steven." She looked at Dragonstone "Ooh! Who's your friend, Steven?"