Funky Fair Date

One evening after a long day of high school, BF and GF went to the local fair for a date. The fair only came in once a year for about a week. He thought this was a great opportunity to take her out to get some alone time. School has been such a pain and they haven't gotten much time lately. So he figured this would be their chance.

"Wow, I think the fair gets even better each year it comes," GF smiled.

"I agree. It's really at it's peak this year," BF beamed.

"For real. This was a perfect idea for a date," GF said.

"I just thought we could have a lot of fun here," BF responded.

"You always think right," GF giggled.

She pulled BF close to her and kissed him. BF kissed her back immediately, throwing his arms around her neck. She held BF tightly as their kiss got a bit more passionate. After they wrapped that up, they walked over to the entry booth and BF paid for them.

GF held onto BF's arm as they walked through the large fair. She loved being as close as she could to her loved one. He meant everything to her.

"What do you want to do first?" BF asked.

"Let's go on The Whip!" GF spoke.

The Whip was a cool ride where it played funky music and you sat in a seat where it took you around. It got faster as it went. The seat could fit BF and GF close together.

"I would love that!" BF beamed.

The couple walked over to The Whip and had to wait in a line to get there. Eventually, they did get there and sat together. GF held onto BF tightly, looking in his eyes. She wasn't actually scared or anything, she just loved being close to her boyfriend. Carol had actually told her about this ride previously at school. GF liked the idea after Carol told her she had a little fun with Whitty on there.

GF always loved the idea of getting romantic with her boyfriend at any time she could. BF blushed as she wrapped her arms around him. BF pulled GF in his grasp and got even closer to her. She was looking forward to what was about to happen.

After they got off the ride, BF threw his shirt back on and tightened his jeans. GF giggled and put her hoodie back on. She took BF's hand and they walked away. Several people looked at them with a mix of confusion, interest, and disgust.

The couple headed over to the game area and BF paid some money for GF. He wanted to win a plushie for her. He always wanted to be the best boyfriend to her. GF always admired his dedication, although she didn't like how much he spent his money on her.

"You didn't have to pay for me," GF explained.

"It's alright. Five bucks won't kill anything," BF shrugged.

Sure as shit as the plot would go, BF won his girlfriend a plushie. She giggled and kissed BF warmly. She rubbed his chin as she took it out of his hands and beamed at him.

"You're astounding," GF laughed.

"Hey, when it comes for my girl, I will always do my best for you," BF confessed.

GF smiled and took BF's hand with her free one. They walked through the fair and headed over to more rides. They rode a few others like a carousel (which was GF's idea), swings that went up in the air and then descended back down, and lastly to a Ferris wheel.

They waited in line for the Ferris wheel together. GF blushed as she looked at BF.

"You wanna have some fun up there?" GF giggled.

"You didn't get enough of that on The Whip?" BF chuckled.

"I'll make the Ferris wheel stop at the top so we can do it," GF winked.

"Hey that's not fair to the other people. You'd freak them out," BF responded.

"True..." GF said quietly.

"We can always do it at home when we leave," BF winked back at her.

GF's face brightened up and she flushed a bit.

The couple got on the Ferris wheel and relaxed at it rose in the area. They held hands the whole way up. They barely ever stopped gazing at each other. As they approached the top, GF giggles and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled BF closed and kissed him very passionately. BF blushed a lot in surprise before closing his eyes and kissing her back. She took his hat off and pinned him down against the seat. BF pulled away and breathed heavily.

"I thought we were gonna wait until we get home," BF stuttered.

"I couldn't resist. But I'll still do it with you when we go home," GF winked, rubbing his chin.

BF chuckled and let GF do what she wanted. She pulled his pants off and took her hoodie off. He pulled her undershirt off and she undid her bra. She pulled his underwear off and looked down at his shit.

"Woah... that is a big one," GF said with a flushed face.

"It always gets that way when you're here," BF smiled.

GF pulled hers off too and then pressed into BF. She wanted to be the one on top for once. BF blushed as she thrusted him roughly, holding his hand very tightly as she kissed him very passionately. She got more and more rough as they continued. BF eventually got her arm and flipped her onto the seat. This time, he climbed on top of her and it was his turn. He pushed his shit into her and started up some hot sex with her. GF loved the way he made love to her.

"Show me how much you love me," she moaned as he sexed her.

BF has a smirk on his face and pushes even harder. He humps more roughly and makes her moan in extreme pleasure.

Eventually, they wrapped it up, coincidentally soon as the ride stopped. They dressed quickly and got out. They headed out quickly to avoid being yelled or stared at.

She got into the car with BF and drove them to her place. He had such a fun time with her... he wanted to do this again. The love that they shared at the fair made them fall even more. When they arrived, GF took BF's hand and walked him upstairs. She brought him into her room and tackled BF onto the bed, throwing her covers over them... doing it for the third time. And it wasn't the last for the night :/

Hope you guys enjoy this... horny... part.

If you liked it, leave a vote and comment on your favorite back. Thank you for everything and have a great day :)