Chapter 2

The next morning Lucy jumped out of bed naked in which Angela was lying on. angela woke up to the sudden movement of Lucy.

Lucy- "No no we didn't. I'm a rookie. You're a superior officer. This is against the rules. Dammit you're married. I'm not a home wrecker." she said as her voice got louder and louder.

Angela- "Calm down"

Lucy- "Sorry but this can never happen again. You're married and basically my boss."

Angela left Lucy's and headed to the station where she changed into uniform. All of her hickeys were hidden, but she was unsure as to how she would hide them from her husband. Lucy soon arrived at the station and put her uniform on. She was unaware of how much of the marks Angela had put on her were noticeable. It was a little awkward being in the roll call room with a training officer that you slept with. Angela noticed that some of her marks on Lucy's neck were noticeable. Angela put her hands to her head and sighed.

during lunch Lucy received a text.

••Gia••

Gia- I'm the girl from the bar. I was wondering if you'd want to get dinner with me tonight?

Lucy- Sounds like fun. What did you have in mind.

Gia- This new restaurant. It's fancy.

Lucy- Pick me up at my apartment at 8?

Gia- Sounds like a plan. See you later😉

••Text End••

Jackson and Nolan could see her smiling while texting.

Nolan- "Who's the lucky guy."

Jackson- "Or woman"

Lucy- "Her name is Gianna. We met at the bar last night."

Jackson- "I can tell you didn't just leave it at talking."

Lucy- "What are you talking about about."

Jackson- "Look" he said as he took a picture of her neck and showed it to her.

Lucy- "You couldn't tell me sooner so I could cover it?"

Jackson- "Sorry Luce"

Wesley showed up to the station and pulled Angela to a supply closet.

Wesley- "Where were you. You didn't come home last night."

Angela- "I had drinks with a friend. We were wasted and her place was closer."

Wesley- "Okay. Next time call me"

Wesley started to kiss her and tried to take her clothes off but she denied his request.

Angela- "No. I don't want to right now."

Wesley- "What. Why?"

Angela- "Because I said so Wesley" she said as she rolled her eyes.

Throughout the days which turned into weeks, Angela couldn't stop thinking about Lucy. Her marks had finally gone away and she had been denying Wesley sex for 2 week, so she decided that after work she'd have sex with him despite not having any desire to.

Work ended and she walked through the door of their house. Wesley came out of the room in only boxers and put his arms around Angela. She didn't really care, she was just annoyed.

Wesley- "Can we have sex now."

Angela- "Sure" she said less than pleased.

Wesley took Angela into the bedroom and stripped her clothes off of her. He started sucking on her neck. She didn't have any reaction out of it. Lucy knew where to suck on to pleasure her and they only got together that one night, but Wesley had been having sex with her over a year and still didn't know. Embarrassed was an understatement for what he felt. During sex with Angela, she seemed to not enjoy it. Like she didn't want to have sex with him. She hadn't even moaned. Angela had been thinking about Lucy the entire time she was having sex with her husband. Wesley could tell that Angela was never going to finish.

Wesley- "What's going on with you."

Angela- "What are you talking about Wesley."

Wesley- "We haven't had sex in 2 weeks and now that we do you weren't even wet. You have stuck strictly to calling me by my first name, so what's going on."

Angela- "Nothings going on."

Wesley pulled out of Angela and took a shower before putting sweatpants and a white shirt on and going to sleep.

Lucy was on a date with Gia when she received a text from Angela. She didn't see it as she had turned her phone off.

Lucy- "Going out with you has been nice, but when are you going to make it official."

Gia- "Right now" she said as she pulled out a necklace. "Will you officially be my girlfriend."

Lucy- "Yes. I would" she said smiling.

Gia leaned in and kissed Lucy. Lucy would've of deepened it, but they were at a restaurant and they have been seeing each other for 2 weeks.

The next day at work Lucy and Tim were on a call when a guy was shot. Gianna is a firefighter/EMT. She ran over to the gun shot victim. The guys heart stop, so she started compressions. Eventually he came back and they rushed to the hospital.

Later that day, Gia was in the lobby waiting for Lucy when a guy came up to her.

[What gia was wearing]

Tim- "You're the paramedic from earlier."

Gia- "Yes and you are?"

Tim- "Tim"

Gia- "Gia"

Tim- "Listen you're beautiful. I was wondering if I could-" as he was talking he was cut short.

Lucy had walked out and kissed Gia.

Gia- "You ready to go babe?"

Lucy- "Mhm" she said as she took Gia's hand and headed out the door.

Tim was left completely dumbfounded.