⋆。‧˚ʚ Shopping Spree !! ɞ˚‧。⋆

˚₊‧ ꒰ა 🛍️ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Y/ns pov:

I woke up; again; obviously. Being the phone addicted person I am, I opened up my phone and texted Kenna, Momo, and Dior.

(btw I js figured out how to make the chat darkmode😭 - a/n)

sighhh

sighhh... I don't know why I asked to go out, I have to get ready... BUT I NEED NEW CLOTHES!!! and to get sushi obvi. (or your favourite food! - a/n)

anyway, I get out of bed and walk over to my mini bathroom and have a warm shower, shave, everywhere, wash my hair, wash my body, brush my teeth, ect.

About 30 minutes later that felt like two minutes, I take my phone again and tell Dior to pick everyone up at 1 pm, including Leah, Aryan, Charlie, and Walker. ugh. Walker. I hate his name, I hate how it rolls off my tounge, I hate him. (kinda 10 things I hate about you reff ^^)

I walk to my wardrobe and open it up, pulling out some clothes.

If you dont like it you can change it!!^^

It looks kinda like that exept instead of a skirt it's some dark jeans.
I walk over to my vanity, do some light mascara and lipgloss since I don't look too bad. After that I walk back to my bathroom and dry my hair with a hair dryer and style it like this

 After that I walk back to my bathroom and dry my hair with a hair dryer and style it like this

After about two hours, it was 1:20 pm, Diors late already, silly girl.

FINALLY I hear a knock on my front door. I grab my tote bag that has lipgloss and lipstick, my wallet, phone, headphones, gun, no no I'm joking I don't have a gun, hair ties, ect ect.
I yell kyt to my family, saying I'm leaving as I open the front door and walk towards the car/van. The car was already pretty full, and could bearly fit me. I climbed past the middle seats and squished beside Walker which was so annoying, I swear to God Dior planned this. Apparently Aryan couldn't make it which was sad, but anyway. I said hi to everyone but Walker, because I hate him. I hate his nose. I hate his stupid blonde curly hair. I hate his bright blue eyes. I hate how he's on his phone and not looking at me. not begging for my attention. I look over at his phone because I'm nosey. He's texting a group called "schoolbells🤓☝️" which is kinda like "Alpha wolfs🤫🧏‍♀️" with me Momo, Kenna, and Dior. I see two tohrr texts from two other people called "Tan the man" and "Leening tower of Pizza", but since me and Kenna stalked Walker the other night I'm guessing Leening tower of Pizza is Leena, Walker older sister, and Tan the man is Tanner his younger brother. middle child lol. He turns off his phone and turns his head to me, shit I didn't get to read the texts yet, I wonder what- "what are you looking at?" Walker asked me as I looked into his stupidly bright eyes. ew. "uh, your mum" I replied with my normal awnser to anything "Im not even texting my mom dumbass" ew the way he says "mOm", stupid American. He leaned towards me. EWW. I feel my face hearing up as I lean back towards the window, away from Walker. I felt his breath on me.

Time skip to when ur shopping coz I feel like its getting too long😿😿

It was about 2:30 when I needed to piss, so I just randomly said "guys I needa piss" and then, Dior, Kenna, and Momo all volunteered to take me to the bathroom, but then Walker looked at me like he wanted to take me for some reason. All the girls then backed down and told Walker to take me. So here me and Walker are, walking towards the bathrooms. He holds the first door open that leads to another door that leads to the bathroom with like 20 stalls. GOD. I hate Taylor swift but IN A WORLD OF BOYS HES A GENTALMANNNN. anyway. I thank him and walk inside, then pushing open the second door as I shoo him away.

After that we walk back, I thank him again for opening the door and he replied with "anytime, and I mean anytime, I will do it again." LIKE OMGG??? and his voice went deeper and more demanding, ugh, ew why did that do somthing to me. EW WHY AM I FAN GIRLING OVER WALKER WILLIAM SCOBELL???? fuck. I think Iike Walker.

A/N: 767 words!! Yippie!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, Ive been at school and cleaning ny house for an inspection and have had writer's block😭, but I know what to write now so don't worry!!

Next chapter might be a little juicey but I also gotta slow it down coz I feel like these chapters are too long and then there won't be many chapters and then the story went too fast so you might have to wait🤫🧏‍♀️ (and I'm not updating again tonight😈 I mean I probably will but I dunno, I might write it then publish it later bc I can)

Quick cred !!: go follow averystor1es because they are the best cuz ever omll😭🫶🫶, and they also make really good and juicey story's, Imabotta start reading one😍, anyway just a big thanks to averystor1es!! <3