⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Sleepover !! ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

˚ ༘⋆ 💤 。˚

Y/ns pov:

I wake up, loud music blasting as I realise it's a Taylor swift song. Anti-hero. The worst one. Out of all Taylor swift songs I hate, THEY PLAY THE WORST ONE. (an: also if u acctually like Taylor swift, make this your least favourite band/singer and the song you hate/don't like) I open my eyes, seeing Mckenna, Momona, and Dior standing on my bed holding a speaker. I pick up my pillow and throw it at the girls, knocking Dior off the bed and onto the floor, oops...

I sit up and rub my eyes, picking up my water that's on my bedside table, drinking it. As soon as the warm water hits my tounge I spit it out. I hate warm water. The sun shines in my eyes as I look at Momo, Kenna, and Dior "good morning to you too." I say as I get up and walk over to my mini bathroom that's connected to my bedroom and splash my face with water as the girls follow me, turning of that dreadful Taylor swift song. I would rather rip out my eyeballs then listen to her. "heyyy! So we know you read the books Percy Jackson and ect... Wanna have a movie day and binge watch the new TV show!?" Dior asked me "uhhh, yeah I guess.. Im just gonna have a cold shower first to wake up" I reply as Momo grabs my towl and passes it to me "thanks" I say as Momo replies "no problem! We will wait on your bed!" the three girls step out of my bathroom and close the door, leaving me alone with my towl in hand. I think about Kenna before taking off anything. She didn't really say anything, she was on her phone as it seemed like she was texting someone. I shake it off and start my shower, take out my hair, ect ect.

About an hour later, me and the three girls are sitting in my lounge room on he couch as Dior has her arm around my sholder, Kenna sitting next to me as Momo is on the floor infront if me "damn he's kinda hot. I mean his curls.." I say as all the girls look at me "that's Walker Scobell!" they all say in union as they all laugh "we can give you his number if you want?" Momo asks as I nod

A/N: 406 word ss rahahhhhh. This chapter didn't even have one word of sleep over in it so sorry😭, BUTTTT next chapter u get Walkers number >:3