~11~

Sasha was dragging y/n to her house as that is where shu was.

Sasha opened the door and went upstairs and told y/n to follow her as she did.sasha went to a room and y/n came inside as she saw what is inside her world trembled as she felt like deing.

Shu was lying in the bed almost lifeless and his stomach was covered with bandages. She ran up to the bed hugging his body.

Sasha : guys this is y/n

??? : she looks exactly the same as before.

Y/n looked at him as sasha spoke

Sasha : this is lui and you know valt. They know about your past and they are in the past too. They are shu friends.

Valt : hi y/n

Y/n nodded. She felt like crying as she saw shu at this stage.

Sasha : let's go we should leave them alone. Y/n if something happens call us.

Y/n nodded as they left. Y/n brust out in tears as she saw shu like that. Y/n is a strong girl since her parents died she never cried and she told herself that she is strong but seeing him she can't keep that cool

Y/n : s-soory shu i-i hope you forgive me. I can't do anything*sniff*red he blackmailed me I'm sorry shu I love you.

She was sniffing while hugging his body.

Y/n : shu I don't deserve your forgiveness iam bad*sniff*I can't do anything when red blackmailed me. I killed you while believing him that he will kill you.i did a mistake I never should have believed him.

Y/n saw held his hand.

Y/n : I'm sorry plz come ba-back to me I need you*sniff* I'm sorry.i can't live without you. I will kill myself if you die. I can't live with the feeling that I killed you.

She felt something when screamed.

Y/n : SASHA

With that Sasha valt and lui came running upstairs

Sasha : y/n what happened

Y/n : shu

Sasha : what happened to shu

Y/n : shu moved his hand.

They looked and saw shu moving his hand

______________________________________
To be continued

Thank you for reading
Your author