~9~

Shu coughed blood as he was stabbed.

If it was some else who stabbed him he would not fell pain instead he would kick them.

But the one who stabbed him was y/n his love whome he waited since his past life.

Y/n : I'm sorry shu but you deserve it

Shu : *smiles*wow your killing me

Y/n : because of you I didn't live a happy life with the one I love and it is red. Because of you I died and now your killing my love. I know you will kill me too. I remember everything so don't lie.

Shu : why are crying.

She was infact crying.

Shu : *smile* I love you y/n I think I will die happily if it is you who is killing me.*wipes her tears*

Red held y/n hand and walked away.

Shu smiled seeing y/n happy with red as his eyes are now closing and his eye lids felt heavy.

??? : oh no shu

??? : you can't die. Don't close your eyes. If you close your eyes you will die.

He someone hold his shoulders and support him to walk and he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

??? : OMG he closed his eyes. Is he dead

??? : oh no shu.

Meanwhile

Y/n freed herself from red hand and pushed him

Y/n : are you happy now

Red: what are saying ofcourse I am and I think your happy too.

Y/n : I can't believe you made me kill my love shu.

Red : he doesn't deserve you.

Y/n looked at him with teary eyes. She remembered what happened.

Flashback

Y/n : why did you bought me here

Red : don't worry you will remember everything about our past.

He used his powers as y/n remember her past life but only some of it. It was the time when shu was crying over her dead body.

She realised her love for shu.

Y/n : leave me or shu will kill you.

Red : if you don't do what i say then I will kill shu myself.

Y/n : I know your lying shu is a immortal he can't die.

Red : how can he be a immortal I took half of his power. Now he is human.

Y/n : plz do anything to me but don't hurt shu.

Red : kill shu

Y/n eyes widen.

Red : don't worry he will go back to our world.

He Balck mailed her and she had no other option as this was the only to send shu back to his world for her. But she is soon gonna regret her decision of trusting red.

Flashback end

Y/n was crying

Red : why are you crying over that bastard

He was about to touch her cheek and wipe her tears away when y/n pushed his hand away.

Y/n : I love you shu

Red : stop y/n he doesn't deserve you. He played with your feelings

Y/n : he didn't. He fell for me after a while and realised his feelings for me.

Red : I love you y/n

Y/n : i only love shu. I hope he is okay

But her mistake made shu life hell again as his between life and dead. But he was more closer to death.

______________________________________
To be continued

Thank you for reading
Your author