Sweeter Than Summer

January Winter's name is nothing except ironic; if there was ever a girl made for summer, it was her. Everyone in the bustling beach town of Mill's Rock knows it. When she isn't working behind the counter at Franny's, the homemade ice cream place, she's busy concocting her own flavors. Which is why, when an ice cream festival is announced to take place only a few hours away in just a few months' time, it becomes her new goal to create a taste sensation good enough to win the first prize in the contest, and have her flavor be sold in stores nationwide.

Her only problem? She has no way of getting there. No way of transporting whatever perfect flavor she invents to the contest. Her only hope is to accept the driving lessons from shy and stern coworker Wyatt Gulati, and pray that he can somehow get her to forget her fears.

remember me? it's anna. i decided to camp nanowrimo this year against my better judgement and the only way i'll be motivated to write is if i actually have people reading it. before you ask,i haven't gotten anywhere on 99 reasons or leopold bc i am an awful human being and i have such bad writers block and COLLEGE soon ok. xxx ooo hope you read this (and hope i end up writing this)