Quite the big dumptruck.. |WP, KP x gn!reader|

Let's just say.. you have a really well shaped bottom ^^

Whitebeard Pirates:

-Ace, Thatch, and Izou were playing a game of cards because of mere boredom and to pass time. When you walked past them in those tight jeans that really showed your bust..

-they were about to ask if you wanted to join them in a game but before they could ask their eyes traveled down and their jaws dropped as you passed by. Like DAMN.

-Ace stood up and made a gesture behind your back, doing big swing in the air indicating what he wanted to do while Thatch and Izou were laughing their heads off as Marco was ready to knock the three's heads in.

Kidd Pirates:

-It was poor Heat who was the first victim. You usually wore more baggier clothes to hinder your opponent's ability to predict what you're going to do in a battle. But one day you just decided to wear something more fitting.

walking into your room with a knock on the door because he was returning a couple of books when he laid eyes on seeing you checking yourself at the mirror. Literally wide eyed, jaw dropped, and books falling on the floor. 'GYATTT'

-One time you and Killer were going over some maps on where you guys would be docking on the next island, when all of a sudden you experienced the most painful and hard smack on your ass ever from Kidd's mech arm. Leaving you yelping and clutching your bottom like in those cartoons while Killer was scolding Kidd.

"What? I gotta test out the durability."

-you and Killer were labeled with the best ass amongst the crew.