07|• Wedding Night

Before you proceed, I want to ask.
I am planning to give update on holi which will have steamy scenes. So should I or not? It will be special update.

Do not forget to vote all the chapters.

Do not proceed if you don't like kinky stuff and smuts. (You can skip also)

🔞content ahead ‼️

|Wedding Night|

Anshumaan pov :

I opened door of our room, I thought she would be nervous and hyperventilating but she shocked me. Here she is enjoying , chilling with popcorns in her hand. Wait from where did she got them on first place. She is really so unpredictable. I peeked in her phone only to get bewildered that she is enjoying Netflix on our suhaagraat. Here we should do some deeds like husband and wife do on their first night but she is so engrossed in her drama that she didn't even noticed my presence yet. I snatched her phone from her hand.

" What---- Ansh you startled me. Give me my phone back, lemme complete the drama. You know they were going to kiss for first time." At first her voice was filled with shock like she was not expecting me. I mean it's our first night and she didn't expected me just wow!

" Let's be practical. Let's do some naughty stuffs instead of watching " I husked out , my voice must be throaty while nibbling on her earlobe. As expected her body stiffen but she didn't resist. She has already removed her jewellery. it's in my favor.

I bend down till her back touched mattress, I hovered above her. I flipped her and now she is on her stomach. I started to unhook her blouse slowly yet sensually ,teasing her. I moved my other free hand below her, pressing on her chest she arched her back. I took the opportunity and removed blouse from her body completely. I pulled strings of her skirt and swiftly removed it.

Now she is only in her lingerie. I must say she has perfect hourglass body even without going to gym.

I moved back and stood up from bed. I heard her groaning in displeasure.

" Patience baby, the night is still young. We have lot of time. You gonna like every bit of it." I assured her with smirk dancing on my lips.

I took out the thing from drawer which I have especially prepared for today. It's going to be so interesting.

I hovered over her, her eyes meeting mine and i can see the same fire in them as of me. I dipped my finger in her bra and stretched the fabric, her left bosom came out from cage of her bra. Similarly I stretched right part of her fabric, now her both assets came out jiggling. So perfect!

It's first time we are sharing this much physical intimacy and i know I should take it slow. But the inner beast in me wants to eat her raw with so much intensity.

I lowered my head , I started to make circle around her nipple intentionally not taking her bud in my mouth. Her nipples have became hard and erected.

"As if you are not." My inner voice mocked me

"I am always hard around her this is not new" I gritted.

"Ahhh...., Ansh pl... ease" She begged.

"What you want, baby" I asked innocently as if I don't know what she wants.