04|• Let's get married

|Let's get married|

Anshumaan pov :

I excused myself from her making excuse of meeting other business partners. I don't like listening to anyone's blabbering but for krisha it's different. I busied myself in discussion and business related talkings. I feel guilty for krisha, we could be together now but because of her we couldn't. After sometimes an announcement caught my attention. It's not like I am big fan of dancing and really enjoy it. But if it's krisha then I will. I look around in search of her. There she is. I started to walk in her direction. Our eyes locked. It's like I am hypnotized by her deep brown eyes and i can't see anybody, it's just me and her 'us'. She signalled me through her eyes I frowned but nevertheless followed direction of her eyes.

There she is standing. Now what she wants. As soon as I reached , she again started her blabbering. I totally ignored her but how can I ignore my baby. I reluctantly agreed. You will pay for this sweetheart. We started to dance but all this while all my focus is on krisha i don't give a damn about this shitty dance stuffs. I don't know what she is saying but I totally ignored her. After some minutes our partners changed and I am more than happy that I got rid from such a headache.

Now we can be together. Finally. Alone. Without any disturbance. I swiftly snaked my arms around her slim waist. Her sweet scent intoxicating me. Now it's my time babes. I smirked thinking how her face will be flustered after this.

I dropped my head in crook of her. I sniffed her scent helping me to get relax. Firstly I started to kiss her neck softly but after a while I started to give her wet and sloppy kisses. I felt her circling her arms around my neck. I pressed her body more into mine. I want to feel every part of her close to me. I bite on her flesh earning a low hiss from her. I immediately darted out my tongue and licked the flesh to soothe the pain. I did my art pretty good for some more times.

I wonder how my life would have been without her. Probably I would have buried myself in office works and all. In just six months I am addicted to her. I can't even imagine my life without her. Without her presence.i badly need her every day. I want to keep her with me life long so close to me. And I will. I don't know what got into me but I don't regret saying this as these words left from my mouth.

"Let's get married" I pulled back to see her reaction. Her body is stiff. Tears are lining in her kohel filled eyes. Shit. Did I asked something wrong. Or am I rushing things. Does she needs more time. I mentally slapped my forehead on my foolishness, I should have been more conscious and careful.

"Sweethe.... " She didn't let me complete

"Marriage is for fools" She completed without looking into my eyes. Looking everywhere but me.

"Let's become fools" I stated confidently.

"What made you think that I will marry you" She asked me with a glint of mischievous in her eyes.

Oh so playing and all. Let's see how long you play baby.

"Why not, because you love me and same goes for me." As soon as I completed , her eyes met mine. I continued,

"Let's get married, I can't stay away from you anymore. I want to start my day and end my day with you. I don't want any distance between us anymore. I want to stare at your beautiful face while you sleep peacefully. I want to do many things with you that you didn't imagine ever. I want to.... "

"Bass, bass I was just teasing you. Mein bhi aapke bina aur dur nahi reh sakti." She admitted.

I looked at her Furrowing my brows she slapped her forehead softly and said the words I want to listen the most.