Fallen Emily x Reader 1/3

(Requests are still open!)

You sipped your drink, bored out of your mind. The hotel was somewhat peaceful today and that was rare. Charlie, Vaggie and Alastor were out, you had no idea where Angel was. Then of course Husk and Nifty were here doing their jobs.

You flinched as you heard the doors being slammed open. You looked up in shock to see Charlie running at you and Vaggie.. Carrying someone. "Charlie where were you guys, who's that?!" You asked frantically, confused. "I got no time to explain. There's some serious shit I got to take care of, just look after her until tomorrow!" The princess said. Vaggie handed you the hurt angel who seemed to be shaking, a few of her wings were wounded and her face and her leg were bleeding "I never agreed to this!" You complained, But the two had already left.

Looking down at the Angel in your arms, she didn't say anything. You let her be, she was worn out anyway. You took a moment to examine her features.. She was rather pretty. You placed her on the couch carefully not to hurt her. "I'll be right back okay? Stay here" you quickly ran over to the closest where nifty got her cleaning supplies and you grabbed a first aid kit. Then running back to the Angel. "What's your name?" You asked hoping she would say something "Emily.." She replied back with a quiet voice "I'm (Name)" you said with a soft tone, you slowly grabbed one of her hurt wings, she flinched. Putting on antibiotic ointment and a bandage. You then did the same to her other wings, She remained quiet other than a few flinches. You could help but notice that her feathers were so soft. You moved to bandaging her leg, she winced.

Once you had finished bandaging her leg. You looked up at her face slowly taking a plaster and putting it on her cheek, she didn't look you in the eye the whole time. Her face was a little red probably cause of embarrassment. "Thank you.." She said. You didn't like most Angels, you had thought of them as heartless beings who'd come down and kill but right now you didn't care. This Angel wasn't like them. You smiled at Emily.

"You need rest, you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch" she nodded looking a bit guilty "I shouldn't have to take your bed" she responded rather quicky, "it's fine, just for a day" before she could say anything you picked her up and took her to your room. You placed her on the bed telling her to sleep. She snuggled into the blanket and you turned the lights off and left heading for the couch.

(Please tell me if you guys liked this or not. I can change it)