Fallen Emily x reader 2/3

(Requests are still open!)

You sighed with boredom. It had been a few days and now you were starting to hate how peaceful the hotel had been. Angel dust and husk had been hanging out a lot more. Charlie and Vaggie had been discussing stuff with Lucifer, of course Alastor was always out as usual, Nifty cleaning as usual. The only thing interesting was the angel that had fallen a week ago. Emily did nothing but sleep and eat but you didn't mind being with her.

And on this peculiar night. You were sleeping in the sofa as Charlie had been too busy to give Emily a room yet.

You picked yourself up getting of the sofa with a sigh. You wanted your bed back now. Walking towards the kitchen of the hotel you got yourself some water chugging it down before you started hearing someone talking. They sounded distressed. Walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs. You realized the noise was coming out of your room.

You slowly open the door to see Emily mumbling in her sleep shaking. You walked towards her Slowly, "no.... Sara... Don't" you heard her say. You sat down on the bed. Moving your hand to hers. "Hey Em.. Wake up" with no response. Emily's eyes had started letting down tears. "Wake up!" You shook her.

Her body darted up. Tears pouring off her face. You didn't like to see her like this. She curled up into the blanket hiding her face. You stared at her before giving her an awkward side hug which she seemed startled by. "Do you want..to talk about it?" You asked not wanting to make her worse. "I.." That was the only thing she said before snuggling into your chest hugging you now tightly. You hugged back, patting her back. After a while you realized she was gasping. "I.. Can't breathe" at that moment you felt a need to protect her. Slowly you wrapped your fingers around hers, Rubbing her thumb. "I want you to trace my fingers, okay? Breathe in when you go up and out when you go down" Slowly the angel did what you told her, taking a deep breath every time. Eventually she had calmed down, giving out soft snores Not letting go of your hands, she nuzzled into your neck. "Thank you.." She whispered. "Anything, for you. I don't like seeing you upset" you said quietly with a somewhat shaking tone and a red face. Why was your heart beating so fast with her? After a few minutes of silence the angel had fallen asleep.

You looked at her sleeping face. She looked so calm, you felt your face heat up even more. and your heart beat faster and faster, What was happening to you?