Stories....

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞...

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦....✨❤️

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞...𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬...

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬...

𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫❞

A girl had a crush on a boy, but she feared to propose him..

Because he rejected all the girls who confess their feelings to him...

After years....

She got married and he became a writer, her daughter became his fan and one day when her daughter meet him in person she told him that my mother used to love him, but she was afraid to confess...

Because he rejected all the girls who confess to him. He smiled thinking in his mind that she would never know; that he rejected all the girls for her and he is also not married or taken because he is waiting for her....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

❝𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝❞

A man married to a beautiful girl. He loves her very much. One day she developed a skin disease and slowly she started to loose her beauty...

One day her husband left for a Toure and meet with an accident and lost his eyesight...

However their married life continues as usual...

As days passes she lost her beauty but her husband doesn't know about this, he continues to love her and she also continue to love him.

One day she died and her death brought great sorrow to him.he wanted to leave the town..

A man from behind call him and asked " Now how will you be able to walk alone, all these days your wife used to help you...

He replied " I am not blind i was acting, because if she knew that I can see her skin disease. It would have pained her more than her disease. I didn't love only her beauty but I fall for her loving and caring nature , so I pretend to be blind to keep her happy....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

❝𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...❞

A boy is sitting in his room he was very sad suddenly he got a call from unknown number he attended the call and a sound came after hearing 20-30 seconds someone from call said "how are you..?? " The boy said yes I am alright but why you called me after a year go i don't wanna talk to you.

For a while their was a silence he thought that maybe a network issue so he cut the call and then called again and said " ok i forgive you but I miss you yarr.. please I wanna meet you now , now I can't live without you" but this time a different voice came and said " Son , i am her mother speaking , it was her last wish she wanted to listen your voice atleast once and now as her this wish becomes true she left fighting with her last stage of cancer" after listening this that boy collapsed and fall unconscious . After a while his friend had came to meet him but as soon as he opened the door he saw him fallen on the floor and even he saw that he left the world....

Zammi pe na sahi,

Aasma m aa mil.....

⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡⁠♡

If you like then vote and comment i was literally crying while writing this and the last one is the best....✨❤️

If you guys want more chapters like this then tell me in comments...

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝔂𝓸𝓾...<<3❣️✨