Temporary to forever

Sorry but it is not a part or chapter....

But it's just I want to share a small part of my life which is unforgettable but I want to forget it after telling you guys about it 

So friends it is a secret that I didn't told to anyone but now I am going to tell you guys about it....

It's not important but if you guys want to know my little secret than you can read, or else you guys can ignore it...

{ and i was not able to find any other name for the title so....}

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So this all was started when I was in class 5th I have a friend named........ARNAV

{ Now please don't ask that why in many of my books I take Arnav as a character....}

So he is a very very good friend of mine and we both are just like best friend but not best friend and when we are in class 6th I don't know when, how and why i slowly slowly started to grow feelings for him....

{ I know that I was very young that time but.............. yes }

But when we are in the end of class 6th corona started to spread in whole world and also lockdown started and we lost contact but after lockdown I don't why he started to like avoid me but that avoid things are already started in the end of 6th I want to ask him the reason but than lockdown occurs..... and also after lockdown I got to know that he got himself a.............. girlfriend and she is also of our class that time we in our end of class 8th nd I was hurt.....

And also we didn't talk after that we were like.............. strangers . And also I got to know that they are dating since the middle of class 6th and in the starting of our 9th I got to know that they both are not together now as that girl was cheating on him with another boy who comes in her tution....

And after all this I wanted to talk to him but I don't have courage to go and talk to him..........

 And than also I got to know that now he again likes someone else.....

{ I know such a Playboy....}

And now he was behind her she was also of our class only but than he got to know that she likes someone else and he is of our class only....

So now he stop to go behind her but then in all this he fall for her best friend (another girl of our class only)and now since it was our end of class 10 they are dating........

But in all this after lockdown when I go to school I saw some of the girls of my class of my class are holding some photos of some Chinese boys😅.........

And then after some days I got to know more about these Chinese boys and i also got to know that they are not Chinese they are Korean 😅🤭

And after some time, when I was like depressed so for distracting my self i started to listen BTS songs started to watch their videos and many more but I don't know that how i started to like taehyung and and i also got to know that liking Arnav is just a............... attraction and love, Taehyung is...............Love .

And i also got to know that what happen if taehyung is not my first love but he is my last and forever .

Maybe I don't have any present or any future with him but I am happy that I am the part of this beautiful purple world

And BTS become my strength my inspiration my motivation.....

And I am very happy that I am the part of this beautiful purple world where everyone loves eachother and no hate this is the best place in this whole world and their is no going back from here.....💜💜✨✨✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

thankyou so much if you read till here......

I know it have many drama and all but I just want to let you guys know this and then I want to forget this.....

I am not good with words so please manage.....😅 . 

I am not good with words so please manage.....😅🤧