Colony Newcomer®

In the very dark nights in Corpse 9, Worker Drones live in large numbers and now our creator, namely JC Jenson, sends a squad of Disassembly Drones assigned to kill corrupt Worker Drones.

The sound of a metal is heared, it can hear the footsteps of a drone running and hiding in a hut in Waste Land. The sound of his breathing could be heard clearly because he was tired

'Finally, the Disassembly Drones rest area are no longer here, right?' The Drone thought and checked outside and it turned out that the Disassembly drones had disappeared

'It's good if they chase the others, I'll rest for a while here' he thought as he sat down and started to steady his breathing.

But not long after, there was the sound of drones stomping from outside which made the Drone who was hiding panic and reflexively stood up but there he saw Worker Drones?

"Hey, what are you doing there!" The Worker Drone said as he walked closer "Don't Come Close! I'm just hiding here from the Disassembly drones" He said while trying to calm himself

"Never mind, it's dangerous here. Come on, come with me to the Colony, there are lots of other worker drones there," he said, inviting the drone that had come along, "Are you sure it's safe?" He asked and the worker drones answered "It's safe, let's come along." And without thinking hesitation he agreed and followed the worker drones.

"What is your name?" Asked the drone who was following the worker drone "Oh me? Sorry for not telling you sooner. I am Khan Doorman, leader of the WDF or Worker Defense Force. Yes, that's how I am known to many workers because I made a door that saved many Worker Drones Life." Khan said while walking towards the Colony

"And you?" Khan asked and there the drone was just silent 'Damn, I forgot my name, think of a good name quickly, think fast!.....Navia Well yes' And he answered "Navia?.."

"Oh, Navia, yes, I have a daughter, her name is Uzi, she is like you, I think 19 years old. And I managed to be a good father," said Khan with a chuckle and Navia just laughed a little too.

Navia P.O.V
'I swear, how come I don't remember anything? The only thing that I can remember is when I was chased when I met this WDF' I thought while trying to get rid of my thoughts but without realizing it my tail was suddenly visible, maybe the shirt I was wearing couldn't cover it.

"Oh yes Nav-...." Khan was silent after looking at me for a moment "Hmmm, Is something wrong?" I asked Khan who was still silent and finally he said "You're not a Drones Worker?!" Khan asked in a quite loud tone.

"Maybe i dont really remember who i am" I told Khan and I panicked a little there but Khan finally calmed down after seeing me not paying attention "Hey do you remember before I found you?" Khan asked me which made me speechless.

"No, I just remember when I was chased and met you" I said while scratching my head "Oh, that's good" Khan said in a very low tone like a whisper but strangely I could hear what he said.

'How can i hear Khan when he's just whispering' I thought and not long after we arrived at the front door of the Colony "This is the Colony I meant. Come on!" Khan said in an excited tone.

And the two of us entered the Colony and were greeted by many WDF members "Okay Navia, please go to Room B4. There is an empty room that can be filled by you" Khan said with a smile.

"Thank you Khan, I am very grateful" I said and reflexively hugged Khan. There Khan was silent but he hugged back. After finishing I walked through the hall but Khan called me once again.

"Oh yeah Navia one more thing!" Khan said and I stopped there and looked back "tomorrow you can go to school again to raise your AIQ" Khan said and I nodded then walked back to my room