"I dont want this!"

*After Xell put the rag over my eyes i was scared and wondering what was gonna happen now* Xell: now what should I do with you..? Hmm.. I know! *Xell pins me down and I hear  him doing which I'm assuming is him taking off his clothes* Rayu: what are you d-doing... Xell: taking my clothes off so I can fuck you. *My body freezes up* Rayu: you're gonna f-fuck me.. but I don't want to be touched! I-I'm supposed to be a virgin! Xell: you think I give a damn about you being a virgin? *I stay quiet* Xell: exactly. *I didn't know what to do.. I couldn't call for help or anything.. all I could do is sit there.. I stayed there until I felt something go inside me..* Rayu: .. d-did you just..- Xell: put my cock in you? Then yea I did. Rayu: take it out please.. I don't want this.. Xell: shut the hell up and just let me do what I want to your body.. Rayu: I'm not gonna let some random guy violate my body like this!! *Xell then punched me in the face* Xell: you gonna shut up now or do I need to punch you again? Rayu: ... Xell: good boy.. *Xell then kept pushing his cock in and out of me while I just stayed quiet* Xell: come on love.. let daddy hear your moans.. Rayu: ... b-but.. Xell: let me hear your moans damnit! Rayu: o-okay.. Xell: good boy.. *I didn't have an option to say no so all I could do was just do what he wanted me to do* Rayu: Ahh..~!! Xell: good boy.. *Xell was fucking me really hard and he was going really fast I couldn't resist but to just moan* Rayu: Ngh..~! So hard..!!! *Xell began biting my neck really hard with his sharp teeth* Rayu: Ow..!! Mmh!! Xell!! This hurts!! Fuck! Xell: *panting* Fuck.. fuck..! FUCK! This feels to fucking good.. *he starts biting his lip* fuck you feel so good.. I just.. AHH..~! FUCK! Rayu: Ngh~! Ahh..~! This hurts!! I don't want this please stop!! Mphm!! Xell: Fuck.. Fuck.. FUCK! I'm cumming... im cumming..! Im cumming!! *Me and Xell both cum on each other while we are both panting and drooling* Xell: fuck.. such a mess we made darling.. Rayu: h-huh.... *I say in a very tired tone* Xell: you sound tired my love..  did I perhaps.. go too hard? Rayu: yes.. you did.. Xell: aww I'm sorry baby.. I'll be more gentle next time.. *Xell lifted me up and took the rag off and I hope he means that* Rayu: thanks for taking this rag off.. Xell: you're welcome darling.. now I need you to clean me up.. Rayu: I need to clean you up..? How..? Xell: I want you to lick every single drop of cum that you got over me.. alright? Rayu: w-what.. Xell: Alright..? Rayu: okay... *I listened to him once again and got down there and started licking every drop of cum off on him* Xell: Fuck.... good boy... *Xell than takes my head and puts it in his dick making me suck it* ahh...~ so good.... Mmh.. Rayu: mmh..! *I then lift my head up with cum dripping from my mouth* Xell: you look so cute like that.. *Xell then pulls out a paper towel and cleans the rest of the cum off the floor the starts putting his clothes back on* Xell: well I'm done for today with you. Rayu: okay.. Xell: I'll see you tomorrow darling.. Rayu: it's a little bit cold in here.. can I get some covers and pillows..? It's a little bit cold in here.. Xell: sure.. *he gets the blankets and pillows in the corner in the shelf and gives them to me* Rayu: thanks.. Xell: mhm.. I'll be on my way now.. *he locks the cage and he goes to leave the room and then looks at me* goodnight darling.. Rayu: goodnight... *He leaves the room and I put the pillows down and take the big blanket over me and then I lay down and I start crying* Rayu: I just wanna go back home... *sniff* I don't want this..... *after a couple of minutes I finally fell asleep dreaming about the things I'll do when I get out of here*

- End of part 3..