The demon..

|what is this place.. -Rayu perspective-|

*After I woke up I noticed that the room was dark and all I could see was my body because they're was a small light lit up in the cage I was in but something was odd.. I was completely naked! I knew something was wrong.. and I needed to figure out what WAS wrong.. I looked around trying to find a way how to get out but I found nothing.. I gave up eventually and just stay there for a couple of minutes until I heard some footsteps coming towards my room I got scared and looked at the darkness waiting and hoping that the person who was coming to my room was gonna help me. Then someone opened the door. It was very light from where he came from so I could get every detail of what he looked liked he was tall and had black hair and he had black wings.. so I assumed he was a demon he also had white ripped pants on with black shoes, black shirt and a long black jacket. I looked at his hand and it looked like he had some type of rag in his hand I wonder what he was gonna do with it.* Xell: hey there little guy. Names Xell.. *he says as he gets closer to me and kneels down to me* what's your name? Rayu: my names... Rayu.. Xell: aww what an adorable name.. Rayu: can I ask you a question... Xell: of course.. Rayu: why am I here..? Xell: because I bought you here and this is my job.. I capture little Angel boys like you and do things to a them with my other demon friends.. you know? Rayu: what are you gonna do to me..? Xell: would you like me to show you..? Rayu: I mean.. I guess.. *After I said that Xell then lifted up my legs and made them wrap over me* Rayu: w-what.. what is this.. what are you doing! Xell: you told me to demonstrate.. did you not? Rayu: but I.. I-! *Xell then starts kissing me* Mm..!~ h-hey!! Mm..~! *I then felt something poke me down there then I look down and saw that Xell was hard! I freaked out and pushed him away* Xell: eh..? What's the matter darling..? Rayu: get away from me!! Xell: haha.. your funny if you really think I'm supposed to be taking orders from you.. *he says as he grabs my arm forcefully and puts the rag he had in his hand  on me and Xell gets behind me and holds me tight in his arms* Rayu: hey stop!! Xell: we're gonna have a good time.. Darling..

- End of part 2..