Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

  ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL.
Sunday | Da House.

" Sa'Nylah calm down bruh." Terrance attempted to help Sa'Nylah but she waved him off.

" I can't calm down, I can't bruh what do you mean calm down why they just told me Kacey got shot again ? " She stood up walking back and forth when the door opened hard making everyone turn to the door.

" Get yall shit! Get it now and come on." India said wiping her tears yelling a little as she rushed them.

Everybody stared at her. " What ha- BOOKA GOT SHOT AT GET THE FUCK UP." She yelled and everybody began run around the house grabbing things before everyone was huddled into the car confused and sad.

" What you mean booka ? " Sa'Nylah said tucking her bottom lip in as she scrolled through her feed there was the shaderoom posting Kacey, she doubled back and seen them posting booka.

" He was somewhere, I don't know and they called durk and Von said he got shot, they told me come get yall." India said and we nodded as we pulled up to Rhaelyn house.

Her, Brandon and Karlae rushed out and Sa'Nylah watched them get into the car.

Sa'Nylah quickly grabbed her iPad sending Kacey a text. She did really miss him a lot but she did need that break from him.

Once they made it to the hospital it was heard that he wasn't dead but he needed to stay there for another day.

" Damn unc, you can't be letting niggas one up is like this." Terrance said and Booka smacked his teeth.

" I shot back, niggas was dropping like flies. I think I know who them niggas was. When I'm up we sliding." He said and Sa'Nylah listened closely.

" How many?" She said and he put up 6 fingers. " Them niggas had slow guns, they ain't gon be able to compete wha what we got." He shrugged hissing as Rhaelyn laid on his chest.

Sa'Nylah slid her headphones on tuning them out as she went into detective mode. She went through the shaderoom comments when they posted booka and she scrolled and found somebody saying we got em.

She went to his page, she requested he immediately accepted liking one of her story's. She smirked texting him hey.

He texted back, they was flirting for a while and he was corny ass fuck. He asked if she wanted to hang with him and his friends. She said yeah thinking of a plan.

He sent the Address and told her to slide around six. " Good." She said going to her dad's playlist since it hyped her up whenever she was gonna do something dangerous or mischievous.