Chapter Sixteen || ' 016

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

  ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Thursday | Therapist.

" So um, Hello Sa'Nylah.. how are you today?" The therapist asked and I shrugged. I didn't know why i was here. I felt like everything was normal. Well I know it's because of what I did. But I won't do it anymore. So everything's good.

" I'm great, what about you ? matafact why we're here if youn mind me asking sista." I questioned tapping my leg up and down as she watched my monument writing stuff down as she spoke.

" I'm fine, my name is Amber, now you don't have to call me Amber if you don't want to it's cool. We're here because of the action that took place in your bathroom ? Not to long ago. Your dad feels like you in need of help so that's what I'm hear for," she started and I nodded.

" Just to let you know, I'm here for you. You can tell me anything, I'll give you advice on anything." She said and I nodded smiling.

" okay that's fine with me." I said playing with my nails that were freshly done. " Okay, how about we play this game, twenty one questions so we can get to know each other ? yeah!" She smirked and I nodded.

" Go first, ask a question.." I said nervously shifting my attention on her. " Tell me about yourself in full description beautiful." She said and I looked at her tilting my head.

I thought about it for a while before I started talking. " Well, my name is Sa'Nylah Denae of course, I'm basically from two different hoods so I'm in the middle of beef basically which drives me crazy because if I wanna make friends I have to make sure they don't back door me. I often switch sides like the, uhm hold on." I said getting how taking my jacket off.

" take you time sweetie." She spoke and I nodded. I caught my breath before I started again. " The night I attempted to overdose, It wasn't me. It was like a different person telling me to do it. This not even the first time it happened. It's like something inside me shifts my body and makes me do evil things or rude things. Stuff that make me act out of the ordinary. I would never, try to kill myself no matter how much pain I go through. I love my life a little too much for allat," I smiled as she wrote stuff down on the paper.

" Is that all," she asked and I shook my head right to left. "some days the other side of myself, takes over and I get into a mood where I shut everybody out. This started happening around the time my uncle died. I went through a lot. My heart was hurting. The pain in my mamas cries hurt me the most. She was so vulnerable. Then I was brought around Von, and Durk and booka nem. It hurt me more. I felt like a betrayal to my uncle and I still do," I pouted wiping my tears.