Chapter 2

"They're chasing you? You had to fight? Hold on." Gaz says as he looks around, his hand gripping his gun as he heard the voices grow louder. "Stay here, don't move. I'm going to make them back down. Okay?" He tells you as he gently tried to push you away and into cover as he quickly started to run into the woods, his gun up and ready to fire if needed to.

I keep silent in the corner as i calm myself down taking deep breaths carefully listening if something happends

You hear some gunshots along with some yelling from the other men before a huge gunshot is heard. Another gunshot is heard and after a few more minutes of yelling they stop.

Gaz soon comes back with his gun lower, sweat is slightly visible on his as he has a small scratch on his cheek with a little bit of blood on his cheek.When you see him,his gaze shifts to you.

"You okay? Are you hurt?" He asks as he tries to look you over

i nodd softly a little unsure and shocked "W-wait-U killed them?" I ask softly as i gaze at the blood on his cheek

He lets out a soft chuckle when he sees you staring at his cheek as he moves his hand up to wipe the blood and checks if there's a mark there.

"I shot one of them,but dont worry about that.Also,It's not a lot of blood,I'm alright." Gaz says as he looks back at you as he puts his gun back in his holster and his hands on his hips.

I nodd softly "Thank you,a lot." i say softly with a small smile

"Of course, i'm not just going to let them do whatever they want. Especially something horrible to a young girl like you." He says as he stares at you, his brows raising. "What's your name anyway?"

"Jes-Sena,my name is Sena" I respond softly correcting my mistake as i feel safer

"That's a beautiful name, Sena." He says with a bit of a smile as he tries to make you feel as comfortable and as safe as possible.

He looks around before he speaks again. "So,why were you even walking alone in the woods at night?" He asks as he looks at you with raised eyebrows.

"I was walking home from my friend,they crossed my path and then things went down" I respond softly back to him

He nods as he looks at you, his eyebrows lowering before he says. "You know, you could have asked your friend if you could just stay over at his for the night instead of risking it. Its late at night, and these woods are dangerous and are known to be filled with dangerous people. You could have been hurt or worse." He tells you in a soft and caring tone.

"Looks like i learned it the hard way just now" I chuckle softly "btw,whats your name?" I ask curiusly (he is in the task force 141 so he has to be careful what info he gives to ppl btw)

He chuckles as well with a small smile before saying. "Yeah, so, you should be more careful next time, alright?"

He thinks a bit before he says his name, his voice a little bit deeper than before when he first met you, his tone still soft and caring. "My name is Gaz, you can call me what you want as long as it's not an insult." He jokes before laughing a bit

"You should have not gave me that much freedom,now i can call you anything i want" i chuckle softly as i smile lightly

"Hmph. You wouldn't dare call me something else would you?" He says in a teasing way with a grin as he looks at you, his facial expression shifting to a more teasing one as he waits for you to say something, he was quite curious to see what type of nicknames you can come up with.