Chapter 1

TW: Mention of rape,flirting,swears.

It was nine pm,and you were on your way back home after studying at your friends house, around an hour or so away.

You were enjoying your walk through the woods, until you here multiple voices, rough and heavy. Though, one stood out as it was directly behind you.

"Kid. What're you doing out this late? It's dangerous y'know." He says.

You turn around to see a man in a skull mask and balaclava, gun in hand as he looks you up and down. There were also a men behind him too, guns as well.

"Im walking to my friends house,we are having a sleepover there." I decide to lie for the best of my safety and respond softly to the man

"Mhm." He says, his voice deep and rough as he thinks before talking again.

"What's your name kid?" They ask as you can hear the other two men talking amongst themselves.

"Jess." I respond shortly faking my name for my safety like i was thought

"Nice name, Jess." He says before chuckling as he moves to your side, still holding his weapon with his hand. The other men look at you as well, all of their weapons trained on you.

"How old are you?" He asks as his gaze moves down to your chest region.

"My apologies but im not comfortble saying that." I say softly keeping my cool.

"Hmph, are you afraid to tell me your age?" He says, his expression shifting as he tilts his head. His gaze now fixed on you, staring straight at your eyes while you hear the other men whispering about something.

"Im not scared,i just dont share my personal informations to a stranger i dont even know." I respond softly keeping my cool trying for the sentace to not sound professional.

"Hmph, very cautious aren't you Jess? Don't even know my name yet you already assume I'm an evil-doer. I'm sure you wouldn't mind me and the boys following you back home, to make sure that you're safe. Since it's real dangerous out there, especially when a pretty young girl as yourself is out so late."

He says as he walks closer to you, his gaze still on you as his other hand starts to go to lower places.

"Thank you for your offer but i will have to decline it.I am responsible enough to walk back home." I respond softly as i slightly put his hand off and take a step back "I be on my way now." I say softly

"I said, we're going to make sure that you're safe." His voice grew rough and deep as he moves closer to you, stepping forward and moving infront of you, his hand wrapping around one of your wrists as he grips it hard, preventing you from moving.

"So, what I say goes pretty little girl." He says as he leans in towards you, his other hand wrapping around your waist as he pulls you close to him.

"I said a no and will say it again,I very much thank you for the offer but i will be alright." I say softly as i lightly push his hand away and take a step back

He glares at you before saying "You're being stubborn are you? You really think you can stop me? Little pretty thing like yourself? You don't seem like you can even run away."
He grips your wrist slightly harder before looking you in the eyes. "Say, why don't you come with me instead? Come with us to our base, I promise I won't bite." He says as his other hand slides down your thigh, squeezing it tightly.

"No thank you." I say quickly starting to feel more uncomfortable.I quickly push his hands off and take a step back. "I will be on my way." I say quickly as i turn to walk away

"Do you think you just have the choice? That you can just walk away? Come back here. Now."

He says as he quickly grips your wrist again, keeping you in place as he growls before saying. "You're being real troublesome. What a pity, you're a pretty one as well."
As he says that, his other hand starts to slowly move back towards your thigh again as the other two men watch, amused with what's happening behind you.

"Im sorry but i said no." I say harshly now as i stomp his food and then kick him harshly in his balls as i take a step back

The man lets out a harsh grunt as you stomp on his foot before he doubles over in pain as your kick connects with his testicles. You hear the other two men chuckle as one of them says.

"She's got spunk, I like that." He says as the man tries to catch his breath, his hands clutching his groin as he tries to get to his feet. He quickly looks back up at you.

I take a deep breath as i quickly realize its better to run and not fight back.I take a few step backs before it turns into a huge and fast run

He starts to sprint after you instantly as you make a run for it. As he does that, his men start to follow as well. As you run away, you realise that these woods are much more longer and deeper than you remember. The man starts to slowly gain up on you, you hear his heavy footsteps slowly become louder and louder as you hear the men close by behind you as well. Your breathing starts to become heavier and more louder than before. You only just realise how much danger you're in now and that you need to run faster.

I quickly shut my eyes fastening up a lot more not paying attention to where i am running as i breath heavily but all of a sudden i bump into something hard.I quickly open my eyes just to see i bumped into a guy,a tall and muscled guy.I keep silent frozen in place as i quickly wipe the tear away just hugging the man out of fear

"What the-" Gaz says as he felt you bump into him in the middle of the woods. He looked back at you as you quickly cling on to him, your hands shaking a lot as you looked at him with wide eyes. He raised an eyebrow before asking you.

"Are you alright? What's going on?" Gaz says as he looks at the woods behind you as he heard the sound of some men yelling, running around the woods. His brows lowered as he glanced around before looking back at you.

"The-they are chasing me-I had to fig-fight back to run-" I manage to say quickly before the sound of footsteps gets louder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies!Im currently working on another chapter of this little story so please be patient as i have school.

I would be a lot thankful if you could vote and share this story to more people or to make posts abt this.

Love you all!

xoxo-Sena