8. BITTER TRUTH :)

Hey there lovies .
please read - Guyz just views no comments votes?? I feel really happy when some one votes and i feel enthusiasted to write next part but no votes is dropping my enthusiasm , and if u guyz say im writing for votes , then yes they matter bcz otherwise i would have written it on my note pad and wattpad is not apaid site , it is not paying me anything , mere ur love from votes and coments make me really happy guys .. . Love to all people who votee ...

.
.
.
.

When I saw your body being burnt to ashes , as much as I was devastated at thought of never seeing you again , my heart reveled on the love that we had found ... As the time has passed I have realized what a pride is it to have met u , to have been able to look into your eyes and been able to hold your hands . You gave me forever and I'm greateful . I write letters but now they don't find any address . The last moment we spent together always make me skip my heart beat and same time make my heart break . I never knew things would change in mere few seconds . Now when I close my eyes , I see your beautiful face smiling , telling me to meet you soon , just like out long distance days . Yes , you broke your promise of growing old with me but I'm greateful of the memories you gave me and I'm really proud of you . I have to live with mere your memories now . wait for me in parell universe where you will for real grow old with me . Living without the person u love is difficult but living with memories of your loved one is worse than death ...

You were 16 and my daydream girl ,I saw you dancing on the stage with beautiful twirl ...

Now as I see any young girl , giggling , being happy too much , always reminds me of you . You might have left the world but i still live with your sweet memories love . This heart is yours , and will forever be yours , till the very end either of this world or of me ....

- Urs ...

( And the diary was shut abruptly , with tears in his eyes )

.
.
.
.
Note to readers : Play " Animals " by " maroon 5 " .

In a room there was pictures of several girls stick with their bio datas ( a/n : please don't take this as job one's ) with a red tape / marker marks spreading all across the wall like a web . With cross over some and circle over others . The highlighted one was Vamika Aarav Raghuwanshi .
Unknown person's POV : * I lit a cigarette and was looking at my present person in short my current victim , Mrs Raghuwanshi , the newly wed , Raani Sa . Too bad and disastrous . no? ( smirking ) *
.
.
.
.

POV : 2 weeks had already passed since the incident happened , but Vamika still was unconscious , lying life less on the the hospital bed with wires attached to her body , ECG machine beeping , Glucose drips and blood drips attached to her hands ... Aarav came to meet her daily , he had stopped having his meals on time and not sleeping most of the time as he was busy in his work and he again came back into his old bussiness " THE UNDERWORLD " , yes he once was the most feared mafia in the underworld " The Nightmare Serpent " or " The Mafia Voldemort " ... He had left this bussiness before he joined the high school ( now don't judge here that he was just 16 and in underworld , lovies its fictional world anything can happen here ) , ( Vamika was completely unaware of this , and little did Aarav know that Vamika was hiding something big from him too )

* On a call *
Aarav : Kevin us safe se mere guns nikal kar lao , and i want u here in 20 minutes .... ( cc : Kevin bring my guns from the locker and i want u here in 20 mintues ) * call disconnected *
Kevin : * shocked * Aarav your guns ? From that safe ??? * he was an old acquaintance of Aarav , and he knew those guns were used by him when was in underworld but long ago he had kept those in the locker when he left the underworld , and asking for those guns only meant one thing , he was returning to the underworld *
Kevin immidietly left to get his guns and called Aditya
Kevin : Aditya , Raaja Sa is returning to the underworld again ??
Aditya : Hmm
Kevin : ANd u didn't try to stop him ?
Aditya : Mai kaise rokta unko , vo us cheez se guzar rhe hain jo hum apne nightmares mai bhi imagine nhi karna chahte kabhi . Kuch or cheez ke karan vo waps jaate us dunia main tab rokta bhi main , but bhabhi ke lie jaa rhe hain , usmain mai unke sath hun , kuki bhabhi mere lie meri behn se kam nhi hain or unko aise dekhkr mera khoon bhi khaul utha .... Ab tum btao kya ye galat hai ?
( cc : How could I stop him ? He is going through that which we all never want to imagine even in our nightmares . He is doing this all for Vamika , and in this i am with him , as Vamika is equal to my sister for me and seeing her lying on death bed made my blood boil too , now tell me is Aarav wrong in this ? )
Kevin : * complately agreeing * Nahi . Mai bhi aap dono ke sath hun , kuki Bhabhi Sa mere lie bhi Behn jasi hain , Unki shadi ke din hi unko waada kia tha ...
( cc : No he is not wrong and I too am with you both in this , because Vamika was like a sister to me also , we promised her on her wedding day .. )
POV : And in about 15 minutes Kevin and Aditya reached there to Aarav .
Aarav : You both need not to come in between . Its me and that mother fucker now , And I'm sure Its Anubhav Singhania . * cold rude tone *
Aditya : * blocking aarav's way * Nahi bhai hum aapko akele nhi jaane dege ismain , apki beewe hain par humari bhi behn hain vo , bhai hone ke naate ye humra farz bhi hai .
( cc : No Aarav we are not letting u go alone , she is no doubt your wife but she is our sister too and we too have some duties towards her )
Kevin : Haan Aarav , Humari bhen hai vo or hum tum dono ko ismai akele chor kar khin ni jaa rhe hain . Bhai mante ho to ab humein sath bhi nibhane do apna .
( cc : Exactly Aarav , She's our sister and you both definietly are not alone in this. You consider us as your brothers , and we are not going to let you suffer and fight alone in this . )
.
.
.
.

In no time the news was all over the underworld that " The Nightmare Serpent " is back in mafia world . Everyone was shocked to hear the news , his real name was never revealed so no one knew who actually he was , he was just known for his flawless murders , shooting , and the sword did wonders from his hands . He was well respected because he never did anything to the innocents but ruthless killing of people who betray him and hurt his loved one's , was the thing that every one feared to bones . His return to the dark world was definietly not a sign for them and something for sure was not right .
.
.
.
.
Time Skip :
Aarav : Did we get his location ?
Kevin : Nahi , pta nhi kahan chupp kar baitha hai vo chutiya .
( cc : nope , we still cant find where the fuck is that bastard hiding )
* There was a silence in the room and Aarav recieved a call from Aditya *
Aditya : Bhaiya ... Bha-bhhi .. B-habh-i ki condition critical hori hai bhot zyada , please aap jaldi aao ...
Aarav was fuming with anger : Anubhav Singhania , us chutiye ne meri Jaan ki ye halat ki hai , usko maii shant se jeene na hi marne dunga . just wait and watch now . Chahe ab tu jahanum main ho vhn se nikl kar launga tujhe , dekh ab tu ...
( cc : Anubhav singhania u wanted to mess up with Aarav Raghuwanshi's sweetheart right ? Now just wait and watch , I'll neither let u die no let you live now . I'll drag you even from hell . )

* They reached hospital and Aarav directly went to talk to the doctors *
Doctor : Look Mr. Raghuwanshi we did evrything possible in ourhands to save your wife but her condition is worst at the moment , if she doesn't get the needed care and medications the very moment , then I'm sorry to say she can not survive . We need to reffer her to the best hospital in New York .
( This conversation of his with the doctor had shattered him , the hope of Vamika's survival was not getting burried deep within , but he kept his feelings to himself and and went outside with a cold face to tell this to evryone . )
Aarav : Aditya book the earliest flight to New York we can not delay this further .
* Every one knew how broken Aarav was at the very moment *
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for this chapter guyz , i was not well but somehow i still mannaged to write this part , I have lost hope that except few of you any one else will vote but anyways keep smiling you all . 
Next update after 200 views on this chp . 

Follow me on my instagram for spoliers and edits - oatmeal_writes . 

To be continued .....
1833 words you all . . . . . . .
Biyieeee ...
Lot's of Love ...
~ Ur author ♡ .