5. The unexpected visitor

Hello there my beautiful people .
Keep showing your love cutiess . I am really thankful and appreciate your love ;) .
Ok Let's jump back into the story lovies ...
.
.
.
.

* At Vamika's office *
Vamika was going through her files and in about 5 minutes , there was a knock on door of her cabin and she allowed the visitor to enter in no time . She was busy looking at her file and and asked the clients to sit down without looking up at them .
Vamika : Yes , how may I help yo .. * she stopped and was zoned out for a moment looking at her client . *
Cleint : Hello Vamika !! * soft stuttering voice * remember me ? * akward smile . *
* Vamika was speechless looking at her client . *
Vamika : An - nu - ubhav ???
Anubhav : Oh so you remember me huh ? * smiled a little *
Vamika : Yeahh ! How could I forget a a person like you Mr. Anubhav Singhania . * confident and threatening voice . *
Anubhav : * silly smile * yeahh ofc . acha chlo let's directly get to the point . * he started to explain the whole matter to her . *
Vamika : So in simple words you want me as your lawyer ? * smirking . *
* Aarav nods his head . *
Vamika : Okay .. but is baar kiske pass jaoge complaint leke , we r not in school Mr. Anubhav .( u have no one to complaint to this time , have u ? ) * taunting *
Anubhav : * hesitantly got up , bid her bye and went outside her office *
Vamika : you yourself came to me Mr Singhania , now wait and watch how I'll burn your whole world in front of your eyes . * feeling satisfied , and angry thinking about the past , there was fire in her eyes . *
.
.
.
.

* FLASHBACK TO THEIR SCHOOL DAYS : *

Anubhav , Vamika and Aarav used to attend same high school in Dehradun , Vamika and Aarav were in a enemy lovers kinda relationship . Vamika and Aarav were extremly happy with eachother , Vamika finally found someone to open up with , with whom she felt comfortable and shse felt " herself " , Aarav used to be the exact same cold boy in their school days , but with Vamika he felt safe and started to met and break the ice, he found his most bubbly side with her , slowly they both were starting to develop feelings for each other . Anubhav had a secret crush on Vamika but never told anyone about it .
At starting of their high school , Anubhav and vamika used to be friends , but that incident changed everthing and she started to hate Anubhav more than anyone , after which Aarav came in her life , but she was reluctant towards his friendship in the starting but with time Aarav won her trust .
* " THAT DAY " Before Aarav and Vamika became friends * ( here that day dosen't reffer to the day they became friends but it for the day all the incident happend that changed evrything ffor Vamika )
Vamika was with her friend going to another class , Anubhav behind her , Vamika felt a hand on he waist and she felt extremly uncomfortable and saw it was Anubhav's hand , as there was quite a rush of people around them , she thought it might be a mistake . Same day after the recess when she was in the class room , resting with her head down on the last bench , Anubhav came and sat beside her , Vamika didn't lift up her head as she thought it as one of her friends , suddenly she felt hand going up her waist , then her bust . She was completely frozen at those actions and didn't know what to do , she cut off Anubhav completely from her life. She was in shock about what really happened . She was finding ways to escape reality , many times she thought she was at fault and sucidal thoughts over came her but she brushed them off .
For about few days she stopped coming to the classes , when she joined back she was completely lost , she was seeing the darkest side of her life , she was saddest ,  then Aarav came in her life .
One day he came to know about the closeness between Vamika and Aarav . He mentally thought , " Ye meri nhi hui to mai isko kisi ka nhi hone dunga :) " , ( if she's not with me , i' ll never let any other man have her ) with a sense of revenge from her , he started to plan a conspiracy against them , one fine day he got the golden opportunity ( golden for him ) to execute what he has been planning since a long time , " he snitched to Vamika's parents about the happenings , the closeness between two of them , even made up several things from himself to exagerate the consequences " .
Although there was as such nothing between them , Vamika's parents withdwer her foromt the school and she joined a high school in jaipur itself .
After years of long distance between them Vamika and Aarav were sure they definetly will meet someday .
{ Their love story will be shared in another part cuties .. }
* END OF FLASHBACK *
.
.
.
.

* BACK TO PRESENT *

POV : It was the evening time and she returned to their home and found that Aarav was already back . Vamika greeted everyone at home and went upstairs , Aarav was inside the washroom having shower . It was a long day for Vamika , as soon as she entered her room she jumped on the bed and lazily closed her eyes and in no time she fell asleep .

Aarav came outside the shower and saw his beautiful wife asleep without even changing her clothes , she was fast asleep .
Aarav went closer to her and sat beside her , " Hyyeee meri jaan !! Kya jaadu kia hai aapne humpe aisa , aapse nazrein hi ni hta paate hain hum , aapke aane ke baad to zindagi ka asli malab dikhta hai " * pause * waise chaand kaafi pasand hai aapko , kaafi self - obsessed hain aap , haina ? * lifting a strand of hair from her face *

He stood up and changed her clothes and removed her makeup , covered her in sheets , and let her sleep , she slept like a bby .

* It was dinner time and she woke up when she found no one the room , and at the moment Aarav entered the room with a plate in his hands *
Vamika : hey baby !! good morning * giggling * had your dinner ??
Aarav : * sat beside her with the plate in his hands * Aapne nhi khaya to mai kaise kha leta meri jaan . ( How can i eat without you babe ? )
Vamika : * Blushed * umhmm . Or maa Papa or Adi bhaiya ??
Aarav : They went to Himachal , nya project ka launch hai vhn to uske lie gye vo , ajayege 2 - 3 din main . ( They went to Himachal for launch of new project , they will return in 2 - 3 days . )
Vamika : okii ...
* They had their dinner together , feeding each other , and chit chatting a little , when Vamika spoke . *
Vamika : Babe you remember Anubhav Singhania ?
Aarav : Anubhav who ??
Vamika : Vhi Anubhav Dehradun wala ... ( The one from Dehradun . ) * looking at Aarav wierdly *
Aarav : Oh acchaaaa han vo .. use kaise bhul skte hain ( Oh him .. how could be he forgotten ) * angry , laughing : mixed expressions . *
Vamika : hn tabhi tum puchre the kon Anubhav ( Yup that's why you were asking , who Anubhav ) * laughing . *
Aarav : * laughed . * Ku kya hua par achanak ? ( what happened ? why him suddenly ?* questioningly . *
Vamika told him about the day's meeting and his case to him , when Aarav refused her to take up that case , but Vamika assured him and said with a smirk , " Aapki patni hain hum , bas dekhte jaiye kya kya hoga ab . Humein kisi se dar nhi lgta kuki humein pta hai aap humesha humare lie khade hain , kabhi kuch nhi hone dege humein na hi humaein kbhi girne dege aap . " * proud satisfied smile . *
( I'm your wife Mr. Raghuwanashi , now wait and watch . I'm not scared of anyone as i know who is there supporting me forever , i know u will never let me fall )
Aarav : Ahnn bikul , meri Sherni hain aap . * pause * Bikul , aapki ijazat hoti to uska sar laake rakh dete usi din aapke kadmon mai , par aapne hi mna krdia tha meri jaan kya krte hum .

( Yes of course , my queen , ) * pause * ( if that you allowed i would have murdered him for u my highness . )

* They both giggled , and talked for some time , talking about the old days , their long distance and how they mannaged everything together , their silly fights and lots of love and slept cuddling in each others arms * .
.
.
.
.
That's it for this part cutiess .

OOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG cutiesss thank u to all the people reading my story , i was not expecting that anyone will be reading this , but im reallly happy that people are reading , i love u alllll .......
Go and check out edits of this story on my instagram page , i'll be uploading them shortly 
unedited guyz ;0 Follow me on my instagram for spoliers and edits - oatmeal_writes

Lots and lots of love to you alll .
biyyiiieee .
1745 words .
~ urs author .