|6|

Mattilyn was a couple hours into her flight and she took a big nap, ate a couple snacks now it was time for her to write some things down in her songwriting note pad. She took about 15 minutes and wrote down a few lines

 She took about 15 minutes and wrote down a few lines

She was satisfied so she kept writing...
All her recent recordings were about her ex Desi, she knew it was going to take a while to get over him but she didn't wanna keep focusing on the negative so she wanted to write a song about the love she had for him and still does, then she thought about writing a spicy song about the night she lost herself to him.

She reminisced every moment she had with Desi. Good and Bad. But the good always outweighed the bad with Desi.
Although he left her on the wrong foot,
He still had a positive impact on her.

Although he left her on the wrong foot,He still had a positive impact on her

But the night she lost her virginity was something else. It was the best night of her life and that same night just less men than an hour later. Desi was shot dead.
She never talked about losing herself to anyone really besides her mom, sister, aunt and cousin. Pretty much the people she trusted because she still wasn't in belief that her lover who made her a woman that night of prom, just died.

Her story was so weird. She cringed everytime she thought about it.
She only thought God works in mysterious ways but why that night?

Mattilyn's plane eventually landed in Detroit and her mother was there to pick her up, when she saw her daughter she just embraced her tightly. She knew she needed that hug.

They rode back to the house and Greg,
Mattilyn's father embraced her once she got out the car.

"I missed you babygirl!"

"I missed you too Daddy"

(Don't make this awkward yall🤣)

"Let me get these bags for you and you got ahead and relax, I got some food in the grill for you"

"Thanks Dad!"

Dorinda and Mattilyn asked into the house and Mattilyn was greeted by her big sister, Nikki and brother Jay.

"Matti!! I missed you boo!!"

Nikki said hugging her sister tightly.
She hasn't seen her in almost 2 years due to their schedule. Her brother J Cole then hugged her and gave her a punch on the shoulder telling her "Welcome home"
After that she settled and went upstairs to bring her back into her old room.
She closed the door behind her and sat on the side of her bed and picked up a picture of her and Desi.

She teared up

She teared up. Knowing being back home was like losing to win. She ain't wanna be back in the place where she lost Desi but also in her happy place with her family.
She started to shed some tears but sucked them up quickly as she felt her stomach turn and she ran to her bathroom.
She fell on her knees and threw up.
When she finished she cleaned up the area and washed her hands, then there was a knock at her door. She answered it and it was her sister, Nikki.

"Hey Pooh, You wanna come help mama and I with the rest of the food.
I'm doing the fruit salad and the macaroni salad, mommy's doing the baked beans and salad, we were gonna leave the sliders and angel eggs to you"

"Oh- I- Give me 10 minutes and I'll be downstairs"

"Okay cool, you okay?"

"Yeahhh"

"You know you gon be okay right?"

"Yeah"

"It's just a little episode in side"

"Thanks Nikki"

She left out and Nikki wiped her face before sitting down on her bed again and texting Mattison. But still not a response..

 But still not a response