|2|

Continuing from Chapter 1...

  Mattison.♥︎                                        Mattilyn.❤︎︎

Mattilyn: Okay y'all Hey!! We're back after I had an episode so now I gotta get back in my mean mode. Y'all done seen me get soft and ion like that. So the last question was about how our mothers feel about us going into secular music my mom had a very heartwarming response and Auntie said she wanted to add something. Auntie be brief I already cried my eyelashes off.

Karen: Okay Okay!! All I really wanted to say was I definitely wanted Mattison to sing Gospel. She has in her voice, and I see the potential in her, but I knew she loved R&B like nothing else, and she always gave me that vibe when it came down to music, she fell in love with R&B from the day she was born, and even, when I was coming out with I believe my second or third album she was only seven and she was giving me advice about the songs saying it's just sound more like R&B and Soul and she even went in the studio with her brother and sister and suggested some beats so I always knew that Mattison would say something Besides gospel.
But despite that, I'm super proud of her and I'm super proud of my baby niece you both thrived from the day you were born, and just because you're not in the church doesn't mean that God is not working through you as my mother told us, she said, when you have an anointing on you, God is going to use that And a lot of people get it twisted when they think God is not in anything out of the church he's always gonna be with you especially when you're parents prayed over you just because you're out here doing whatever you're doing. That doesn't mean that God is within you and around you you never know that God could be using this for your testimony and 20 years so don't let people discourage you, just because you are our daughters, and don't let them talk bad on you because you didn't do what we did. Honestly I feel like this is an upgrade for what we did y'all are going to the Grammys. Y'all are at the Sol train awards and getting invited to so many bigger things that we didn't even get the chance to do so maybe this is God's answered prayer just not in my mother's eyes and then our mother's eyes but This could be an answer the prayer just in a different way. We all know God works in mysterious ways and I'm just gonna leave it at that. But we are so proud of you all.

Mattison: Aww thank you, Mommy!!
Should I cry like Mattilyn or nah?

They laughed and Mattison continued.

Mattison: That's very touching though.
But I agree, The Lord's does work in mysterious and I trust him with our future so I'm holding on for the ride. We get criticized for what we do daily even on social media people are still putting negative comments under our posts and people are still out here calling us disgraces we've been out here since we were 18 and like my mother said maybe God is using this for it to be a testimony years in the future so we're just gonna let God have his way and see where he takes us.