Chapter 4

Pomni = hi

Jax = hi

Gangle = hi

Kinger = hi

Zooble = hi

Cain = hi

Ragatha = hi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait- WHAT!?"
"Yeah, this happened a long long time ago but I thought the code was secure this time... Something must've mixed with it. ", clarified Cain.

They sat at the table, having a discussion.
"Probably a horror game..." Gangle said as she shivered. She hated horror games.
Jax was about to speak, "No shi-"

When the circus grounds had gotten a little gloomier. That's odd.

"Hey, Caine, can't you like- I don't know...use your powers to fix 'THIS'"
As he said 'this' he swung his arm around to point to the rest of the circus.
"Well...It's very hard to take control of someone else's game when you don't own it...hehe"

"Then what can you do?" Asked Ragatha.
"I CAN... Make weapons and food and medical recourse? I can make whatever I want!"

A sigh of relief came from most of them knowing he still had some power left.

When a wave of zombies had torn down their only feeling of ease.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Ragatha shouted in complete and utter defeat.
"More?? Well isn't that just a nice introduction to the family" Jax said, still jokingly, just not as smug or teasingly.
"AHHHHH"
"You guys...we should be quiet. ACK-" Gangle said, just before she was tackled by a fast creature.

"WELL...YOU GUYS SORT OUT...THIS AND I'LL TRY FOX THE CODING! BYE!" Caine had then left a bunch of supplies and then teleported away.

"They got Gangle!" Ragatha spoke out. Jax was 2 feet higher than the zombies as he was about 7'2. But the problem was, they were strong, energetic, fast, and always got back up. But he didn't let that get in his way. As soon as he could, he'd pick up the zombie that attacked Gangle with its ripped shirt and crushed its head. Out of nearly everything he remembered, he did recall that zombies only get killed if you damage their heads.

"Thank you!"

Trigger warning ⚠️ : mention of blood(and other little things)

"Just keep applauding me!" He winked jokingly. As a zombie was approaching, he would grab the nearest weapon and swing at the zombie blindly, hitting its torso and chopping it in half by its stomach. All its bloody guts spilling out and rotten body falling to the floor.

To be completely honest, Jax was about to throw up. Which he did 2 seconds later. 'This is disgusting...' he thought.

RAGATHA's POV:

'Uh oh...Jax is vomiting. That's bad.'
I look over to my right and I see Zooble and Kinger are half freaking out, half trying to fight back. I took a deep breath. I was taking cover on the other side of the table while trying to scare off the zombies with a sharp kitchen knife.

That was clearly not doing anything... F[@%]k it, I threw the knife into a zombie's head, which made it accidentally crash into the zombies behind it. I smirked at the win I achieved.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 16 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Jax Angst (The Amazing Digital Circus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें