Chapter 2

Pomni = hi

Jax = hi

Gangle = hi

Kinger = hi

Zooble = hi

Cain = hi

Ragatha = hi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The activity had finished. Turns out, Ragatha had won the obstacle race! Jax came second, but to be fair, he didn't give a s#!t. Pomni came third and Zooble came last. Kinger lost and Gangle didn't even finish so she didn't get a place to win.

Oh, right! Kinger had to tell Cain about the glitch from earlier.

"I'LL BE OFF WITH BUBBLE FOR MY AFTERNOON TEA PARTY, DON'T CAUSE TROUBLE!!" Cain shouted like everyone was deaf before disappearing along with Bubble. Then he reappeared and shrieked "THE REWARDS AND LOSER'S CHORE COMES LATER!!", disappearing again.

"Does he always have to shout like that? I think I'm going to get hearing loss..." Complained Jax, soothing his long ears by rubbing them softly.

"I mean It's Cain we are talking about, I'm not surprised nor do I care. Enjoy the headache, Jax" Replied Zooble in a monotone.

"F@*k you" said Jax.
"Right back at 'ya."

Ragatha came to split them up before the argument got heated and surprisingly it worked.

Kinger sighed to himself. He couldn't get a hold of Cain and now the circus members are causing a ruckus...But later in the digital day, he just forgot about what happened.

It was near dinner, and now they were deciding who would lose. Gangle or Kinger.

Jax was relaxing in his room doing whatever he did in there. Abruptly, a zombie-looking creature just spawned into his room.

"What the f- OW!"
The menacing zombie made a horrifying, deep scratch on what was supposed to be an unbreakable unrealistic character.
Thoughts came flooding into Jax's mind.

'What happened to the glitch?'
'why is it even here!?'
'What even is it!?'
'No way Cain would do this'

"WHAT THE F@*K!?" Jax shouted in both pain and confusion as he proceeded to kick the zombie in the face with his other foot. It didn't do much damage but it did distract it. The purple rabbit then ran away, almost tripping as one of his long lanky legs was injured. He was in SO much pain. He tripped over with a big thud with the zombie behind him. First, how long were these halls?! Second, he hadn't experienced pain in a while so this was very hard to handle.

Jax saw the zombie and was almost terrified when it came towards him but suddenly... It vanished. Jax groaned in despair and relief that the monster was gone.

..
..
..

With Ragatha, Gangle, Kinger, Zooble:

Ragatha said in a worried tone, "Did you guys hear that?"
"H- Hear what?" stuttered Pomni.
"I heard screaming and now I hear groaning..."
"I think I heard it too" Joined Zooble.

After a minute or two of discussion, they went to the hall where they heard the noise. They looked down and their faces were terrified. They saw Jax passed out with a very graphic and detailed wound on his leg, passed out. Gangle cried in terror, Ragatha almost threw up, Pomni threw up, Zooble just stared and Kinger was screaming.

"Guys this must be one of his pranks" Zooble reassured them as she poked his wound, making his leg twitch.
"So this is real..."
..

..

..