Chapter 9: develop interest

Wearing a magic mirror, omniscient and omnipotent

Author: washing powder

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 9

  "Ai Nuowen, I've been meaning to ask you just now, what's worth seeing below?"

  The speaker was a man with white hair and golden eyes. His facial features were very deep and handsome, and his slightly slanted sword eyebrows showed his unbridled arrogance. , the skin color is very dark, and has obvious Isaiah ancestry.

  The right side of where he was sitting happened to be a wall painted with a light blue checkered pattern, so he was in the blind spot in the corner and could not see the excitement happening on the street below.

  The blond man named Ainowen was wearing a finely crafted white shirt and dark gray trousers. The cuffs of the shirt were slightly rolled up, revealing a fair and powerful wrist.

  His facial features are clear-cut, the bridge of his nose is straight, and his chin line is clear and clean.

  Compared with the white-haired man's somewhat lazy and casual sitting posture, the blond man's sitting posture is quite elegant and decent. This kind of upright and elegant mature temperament is not deliberate, but a kind of calmness developed in a good aristocratic education since childhood.

  At this moment, facing the question from his friend Ogusge across from him, Ainowen gently stirred the coffee in the cup with a wooden spoon and said slowly: "I saw someone who is relatively familiar."

  Ogusge: "Hey ? Who is it? Have I seen it?"

  Ainowen shook his head slightly: "You have only been in Bertha Liton country for a short time, so you probably haven't seen it before, but..." His voice changed slightly before he spoke again. At that moment, there was a hint of ambiguity in the gentle and deep voice: "You should have heard of his name."

  Augsger's interest was instantly aroused, and his eyebrows were raised: "Who is it?"

  "Lissen" Wayne."

  "I've indeed heard of him." Ogusge's eyes suddenly lit up, and a eagerness to fight emerged from his golden irises: "I heard that he is very strong and is the sharpest in the Queen's hands. Knife, he was on the street below just now?"

  Ainowen did not answer the second half of Ogusge's sentence, but slightly narrowed his blue eyes and said something that did not match the preface: " Have you ever seen a rose protected under the tip of a knife?"

  Augsge was stunned for a moment, a little confused: "What do you mean?"

  Ainowen laughed: "There is a young man following Lisenwein.

  " Gesge was a little surprised. Thinking of the metaphor of the tip of the knife and the rose, his tone suddenly became a little strange: "Didn't it mean that Lisenwein has always been alone and never made friends with others?"

  Ainowen recalled that he saw the scene , thought about it, and corrected the wording of his description: "It should be said that Lisenwein followed the young man."

  Now Oggs was even more surprised. Although they were all described in similar sentences, the position of the name If they are exchanged, the meanings they represent are completely different.

  The former is obviously dominated by Lisenwein, while the latter is just the opposite.

  Ainowen continued: "That young man is wearing Lisenwein's cloak." He raised his eyelids, and the smile on his face spread a little more: "It's interesting, isn't it?"