Gym romance

Chan pov

Seungmin and I were sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. We were quickly called in because of our fame. Luckily Seungmin was okay and the doctor sent him home with a new epipen.
"Hey, I'm so sorry about everything" I said while driving him home.
"It's not your fault," Seungmin said, looking out the window.
"I'm gonna fire Jammy don't worry, she annoyed me quite a bit as well" I said.
"But doesn't that mean that you'll be more busy?" he asked, turning towards me.
"Well, as long as I'm working with someone like you I don't mind the extra work. Plus next time I'm hiring a new assistant you'll help me pick a good one" I said as I turned to him for a second and smiled. I could see Seungmins' flustered face as he turned back towards the window.
.
.
.
.

SKZ 🔥🔥🔥

jut_dwe: Hey, anyone wanna work out with me? My client canceled at the last minute and now I have five hours to kill. I'll pay for lunch!

gn_ab.nahc: Sorry Changbin me, Seungmin and Han are doing an interview 🙏

Inn.I3: Sorry i'm going to see my family in busan today

Yon_lixie: I can work out with You Changbin, my employees are covering the café for today.

Hy_uinjirett: Sorry I have a photo shoot

jut_dwe: Alright Felix, meet in twenty?

Yon_lixie: sounds great! :)
.
.
.
.
Changbin pov

I was standing outside the gym and saw a familiar face smiling brightly and waving at me while walking down the street.
"Hey Felix, should we head in?" I asked as he nodded. We went to the changing room to change into some proper workout clothes. "So what do you usually do?" I said as I took off my shirt.
"I usually do some bench presses and run a mile or two, '' Felix said as I dragged off his shirt as well. The guy was jacked from head to toe, his abs were even more visual than mine, I was honestly kind of jealous. "But uhm, I want to do some leg workouts today because I haven't had a leg day in a while, hah I usually skip them because I hate post-workout pain in my legs" Felix laughed.
.
.
Felix pov

I was trying my hardest to not freak out. I've never really reacted towards a shirtless man before but I mean how could you not with Changbin, he was just. Amazing.
"Well I have a good leg workout that I usually do with some clients. Maybe we could try that out? don't worry it's not so intense so you won't have that much pain tomorrow" Changbin suggested.
"Yeah, that sounds great" I said as I put on my workout clothes.
.
.
.
Changbin pov

We were warming up a bit with some squats and don't call me a pervert but I couldn't stop looking at Felix, everything from his face down to his feet were just perfect. I felt a warm feeling being with him, maybe this is why the others called him sunshine. Later we moved on to a machine in the gym to lift weights with our legs. I first taught him how to use it and then let him use it. He then got off the machine and I saw that his shirt had gotten caught on something.
"Hey, watch ou-" I said and then watched his shirt getting uncought, making Felix fall forward. I caught him in my arms before he reached the ground. Our faces, inches from each other and I could see a red color appearing on Felix's face as did my own.
.
.
Felix pov

I couldnät hold my flusteredness anymore.
"I-uh- i'm" I stuttered not knowing what to say or do.
"Are you alright?" Changbin asked.
"I-I like you!" I randomly threw out and then quickly covered my mouth not even believing myself what I just said. Changbin's face was very shocked and confused at this moment and other people inside the gym were now staring at us down. I quickly got up and bowed down at him. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I started but then felt a warm hand on the top of my head.
"Don't apologize, maybe we should take some lunch and talk it over?" Changbin said, I lifted my face and saw him smiling at me, his cheeks also a bit flushed. We then left the gym and sat down at a small dinner Changbin recommended.
"Is it true? what you said back there?" Changbin asked.
"Yeah, it is. I just-. I liked you the first time I saw your profile picture" I laughed. "And getting to know you made me like you even more, I didn't mean to embarrass you in public like that. I'm sorry" I said, looking down at my plate of food.
"Hey, I feel the same way. I mean how could I not like you, you're basically a living sunshine, just seeing you makes me smile, I mean if you wanna try something im totally up for it" Changbin said. I looked up, a bit shocked at his proposal, I could see him a bit flushed while scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry, i'm not really good at confessing my feelings hah" Changbin laughed.
"No, I'd love trying something with you" I said as I smiled back at him.
.
.
.
.
a few weeks later.
.
.

Seo_bine just postedLove you my sunshine ❤️ im so happy to be able to call you mine

Love you my sunshine ❤️ im so happy to be able to call you mine.
happy first month together @Yongbaker1

Liked by Leeknowho_2 and 4 578 others

Yongbaker1
Love you too binnie ♥️

Yang_IN ✔️
Uhm? YOU WERE DATING
AND NEVER TOLD US?!
>
Yongbaker1 replied
whoops

.
.
Author note:
Eyyy Changlix togther less gooo
Well hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for all the read and getting me 3rd on #Chanmin?! What omg you guys are amazing

Stay happy and healthy!