Collaboration

The next day Seungmin would be seen entering the Racha company.

Seungmin pov

My heart was pounding, everything felt like a dream, being in this building felt wrong in every single way. I walked up to the reception.
"Hey I'm here to see CB97" I said.
"Hm, you're Kim Seungmin?" the receptionist asked.
"Yeah" I replied
"He's on floor six" the receptionist ended and pointed to the elevator.
"Thank you" I said and went to the elevator and clicked on the six. As the doors opened there was a hall and at the end of it would be a big door labeled "CB97's office". I knocked and heard a voice
"Come in!" Chan said from the inside of the room. I opened the door and found him sitting on a chair writing on his computer. "Ah, Seungmin, so glad you could come, welcome to my office" Chan said.
"Thanks, this is very grand" I said.
"I wanted to hear you sing, so why don't you do a cover of JONE's song, Vulcano?" Chan asked.
"Uhm sure" I said. Chan showed me to the recording studio, I put the headphones on and started singing into the microphone.

Chan pov
I was blown away by the sound of Seungmins voice, it was just so pure. The whole time I was just swinging to the music by his harmonic voice. I was kind of sad when the song ended and he stepped out of the booth.
"Seungmin, that was amazing, your voice is incredible" I said.
"Thank you, but seriously it's just a hobby" Seungmin siad, a bit flustered.
"Seungmin, that is some serious talent, hey would you perhaps wanna do a duet song in the new album im releasing soon, Han will be in it too" I said.
"Are you joking? No, what. No, I'm not popular, the public will have no idea who I am" Seungmin said.
"Well, this will help you get recognized, and if all goes well I'd love to help write you songs in the future. I think you can become something big, Seungmin, please let me help you make your talent shine" I said.
"I mean, if you insist," Seungmin said.
.
.
.
.

CB97 🎵 just posted 100% the funniest people to work with

CB97 🎵 just posted
100% the funniest people to work with

Liked by J.ONE and 10 346 8 others 

J.ONE 🎵
Love working with you too man!
CB97_bae1276
OMGGGGG does this mean a new album?!
User36528
OMG LOVE CB97 AND J.ONE but uhm who's that other guy?
.
.
.

                            Skz 🔥🔥🔥
Hy_uinjirett: Oml Chan you're releasing another album? and with Seungmin and Han???
gn_ab.nahc: My lips are shut
QUokka_jih: Same
Mi_nniepup: 🤫
Hy_uinjirett: Oh cmon!!! spill it!
Inn.I3: I don't think they will say anything Hyunjin 😞
Hy_uinjirett: aww man

Author note:
Enjoy