ASHEN FLAMES

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"I represent the flame cartel that will reduce you to ashes."

"Even flames eventually extinguish, and in the end, you will be nothing but ash. We'll be no different in that regard."

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"Can't you understand?"

"Every time I see you, my ability to comprehend fades, and all I notice are your kohl-filled eyes.Tesoro mio "

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"Shut up."

"Try and make me.Stellina"

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"You'll regret stepping into my life, Salvatore."

"You spoke my name from those lips of yours... I have no regrets. I feel whole.Amore mio"

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"Seeing you so enamored, no one would guess you're a cartel. I'm becoming your weakness."

"You're not my weakness; you're my strength. Ti amo."

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"I hate you."

"At least you have an emotion for me. Even if it's hate, it's something.Cicciottello"

════•⊰❁⊱•════

The first chapter will be shared after I receive some comments to know if you're interested in reading it

The first chapter will be shared after I receive some comments to know if you're interested in reading it. It's totally up to you; if you don't like it, there's no need to vote. But I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you think it's good or not.

This is my first time writing, and I really want to hear your opinion because I feel unsure without feedback. And a big thank you to  Rash_max16 for your kind response. It means a lot to me because I wasn't sure if my writing would fit on Wattpad or not.