Scuffle In The City

"Wake up!" Zhen says as she finally managed to wake Po from his sleep.

"Glad your finally awake. You were really out." Alexis says.

"I had a vision about the Chameleon! She's gonna take over valleys and towns and the Valley of Peace!" Po says in alarm.

"A vision? While you were asleep? I'm pretty sure that's just a dream." Zhen says.

"Yeah Po. You sure?" Alexis asks.

"Not a dream! Either I had a bad dumpling before I went to sleep or it's a Dragon Warrior thing. We gotta get to the Chameleon and take her down." Po says in alarm.

"Well then you're in luck. Welcome to Juniper City. This is the place where you can be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do and steal whatever you want to steal. If that's your thing I mean." Zhen says as the group goes through some walls and into a docking area as the boat hits the docks roughly.

"Whoa! That came out of nowhere." The fish says.

"Zhen wait for us!" Alexis says as she and Po follow after Zhen as she begins making her way through the city.

"I've never seen so much traffic before." Po says as people are crowding around the group going different directions.

"You don't have rush hour back in the Valley of Peace?" Zhen asks.

"We do just not to this extent." Alexis says.

"Well sure is good to be home again. The sights. The sounds." Zhen says as she bumps into Po.

"The smells." Po says as he smells the smell of different food in the air.

"Po we don't have time to get distracted by food." Alexis says.

"Po focus!" Zhen says.

"This city is the most amazing place I've ever been." Po says excitedly.

"I used to feel the same way until the chameleon got her claws into it." Zhen says as the group sees some iguanas taking things from people.

"I'm guessing those are her guards and they do not look friendly." Alexis says.

"Tonight we take down the Chameleon." Po says.

"Oh yeah. I'll show you where this villainess lurks as she dominates the city." Zhen says.

"Is she in that ominous building lurking over the city?" Po asks as the group sees a large building in the distance.

"How'd you know?" Zhen asks as she smiles.

"It's not our first fight with a villain." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Let's keep moving." Zhen says as the group keeps walking as people say hello to her.

"You seem quite popular with the locals." Alexis says as she looks at Zhen.

"Yeah well let's just say a face like mine is hard to forget." Zhen says as she smiles before Alexis sees a wanted poster of Zhen on the wall.