Picking A Successor

"Don't get your noodles in a strudel. I'm sure Po is fine. So just relax." Lee says as he, Alexis and a crowd are watching Mr. Ping freak out because Po is late to the ribbon cutting ceremony.

"I am relaxed!" Mr. Ping says worriedly.

"Don't worry Mr. Ping, Lee I'll go find Po." Alexis says.

"Thank you Alexis. Probably a good idea before someone loses his mind over here." Lee says.

"I am not losing my mind! I'm perfectly calm." Mr. Ping shouts annoyedly.

"Right." Lee says as Alexis chuckles before running off.

*Timeskip"

"Po! There you are!" Alexis says as she finds Po at a bridge with some civilians.

"Alexis!" Po says as some civilians see Alexis and run over to her.

"Master Alexis!" Some kids shout happily.

"Hello everyone. Po you're late. Your dads are looking for you." Alexis says as she looks at Po.

"I figured that. I'll be right there. Just as soon as I finish signing some autographs." Po says as Alexis notices Shifu walking toward Po and ends up getting his forehead signed by Po by accident.

"Po!" Shifu says angrily.

"Master Shifu! Here. Let me just. There. That's much, much... Worse." Po says nervously.

"We have to talk." Shifu says.

"Absolutely. Right after the ceremony." Po says as he goes past everyone.

"Ceremony? What ceremony?" Shifu asks.

"The ribbon cutting ceremony. It's for the new restaurant they're opening up." Alexis says.

"Restaurant? Ugh. I'm glad you never let this fame go to your head my dear. At least one of you two takes your duties seriously while the Five are gone." Shifu says frustratedly.

"Seriously enough dad. Besides I think it's cute. The kids certainly enjoy it." Alexis says as she and Shifu follow after Po.

*Timeskip*

"The Staff of Wisdom. Given to me by master Oogway himself. It is said whoever possesses this staff has the ability to unlock access to the spirit realms. And now the power to open the all new Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu!" Po shouts as he uses his staff to cut the ribbon and begins taking autographs and getting pictures drawn with kids.

"So cute." Alexis says as she smiles while leaning against a wall.

"And so not doing what I said." Shifu says as he goes over only to get picked up by Po and have his picture drawn with him.

"He really captured your disapproving scowl." Po says as he looks at Shifu.

"We need to talk. Now!" Shifu says as he walks away.

"Sounds important." Alexis says.

"Hey can I get one of those in a wallet size? Po asks as he looks at the picture drawing person.

"Po! You too Alexis! Now!" Shifu shouts angrily from a ways away.

"Best to do what my dad says." Alexis says nervously.

"Yup. Right." Po says as he and Alexis immediately go after Shifu.

*Timeskip*

"How are you this getting winded as much as we go up and down these steps Po?" Alexis asks as the group is walking up the palace steps.

"Very carefully." Po says as he pants.

"Do you remember the first time you climbed these steps to the Jade Palace?" Shifu asks.