1 | That Unforgettable Melody

(Holy shit im bad at naming these chapters, also i have no idea how to start a chapter help. also there's gonna be made up characters because im not doing all that)

AKITO POV:

I pick up a metal watering can and fill it to the brim with water from the sink faucet at the back of the shop. I turned off the water and slowly walked up to the flowerpots on the window sill. There I saw bright yellow petals of a sunflower, I smiled a little. My favorite part of my day was me taking care of my sunflowers, it might sound weird but it was oddly calming to me. I was just, passionate about this I guess.

I lifted the watering can above the flowerpots and poured the right amount of water on each sunflower. I set down the watering can and opened the building door to go sit down in a chair by the store. 

"Hey, Shinonome-kun, can you take those boxes from the back and set them outside for me?" A boy maybe a little older than I was insisted. 

"Why can't you do it yourself?" I asked him while turning my head towards the guy. Why can't people do things themself instead of giving all the workload onto someone else? 

"My girlfriend has some emergency or something and she told me to head over quickly; I'll be back when the matter is over though."

"You're seriously leaving work just like that? It's probably not even that important, but whatever do what you want I guess." I slowly stood up from the chair and pushed under the table and opened the door leading inside. 

As I slam the door I walked to the back of the building and saw the.. truck load of boxes. 

"What.."

There were at least 25 boxes of who knows what inside. I attempted to carry one of the outside and holy shit were they heavy. What the hell is in this?! Unfortunately, I couldn't open it since it was taped shut with a bunch of tape. I lifted the heavy box that felt like carrying an entire ass car outside and dropped it on the pavement. 

I had to do that again for another 24 times. 

It felt like absolute hell and I hated every second of it. Where does one even get 25 boxes with the most heavy load inside of it anyways? I feel like I'm repeating myself too much, but it's just that horrible trust me.

I finished placing 10 boxes outside and decided to take a break. I'll do the rest later once I'm finished eating my left over lunch from school.

An hour has passed, though I should be doing my homework right now. I'll put the rest of the boxes outside once I'm finished with this nonsense.

Another hour has passed. I guess I'll finish placing the rest.

By the time I finished the sun looked like it was setting, probably because I was procrastinating on actually carrying all the boxes outside for like 2 hours. I sat down in my chair outside of the building once again and saw that boy, Inouye Jurou, running towards me.

"You're finally back Inouye-san, It's been like 3 hours." I sighed as I got up from the chair I sat in.

"Eh..? 3 hours? I apologize Shinonome-kun!" Jurou says.

"Whatever, my shift is done already. See ya tomorrow," I reply back. I grabbed my bag with all my things inside and start heading towards home. Honestly, my house isn't too far from here.

I finally arrive at my house and slowly open the door and close it as I enter. I take off my shoes and walk towards my room, I then flop down my bed and stare the ceiling. With a loud sigh and I turned over, I don't bother changing clothes. I'm too tired so I just suddenly start sleeping out of pure exhaustion.

.

.

.

.