chapter 3

it has been a week since Jason and Kiana told eachother about college and now kiana has 3 weeks till she leaves.

kiana was just laying in her bed till she got a text from her boyfriend asking her if she wanted to go to the gym to get shots up, she replied yes and got ready.

she got up and put on a black compression shirt, these pink shorts jason got her 

she then paired it with her "iridescent" pink melo's. she had two braids in her hair with extensions so she just let it be. she put her melos in her pink nike elite bag and threw on her black essentials hoodie and her black foam runners.

she waited for jason to pick her up on her couch and after a few minutes he was outside her house.

she got into the car with jason matching him but his shorts are blue.

"oh you wanna be me soooo bad" he told her kissing her lips. she rolled eyes.

"i hope they get stuck like that" he said pulling out her drive way.

"i hope they get stuck like that" she mocked. jason pinched her thigh not to hard though,

"ow you asshole" she jumped rubbing her leg.

"you asshole" he mocked. they looked at each other and busted out laughing. moments like this are kiana's favorite just sitting and laughing with him are the best.

made me for me by Muni long came on so Kiana picked her phone up and started recording her and her boyfriend.

"TWIN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ?!" they yelled camera.

"NOBODY KNOWS ME LIKE YOU DO! " the couple kept singing.

moments like this are their favorites just chilling and being goofy with each other are their favorites

"go head my heart what she said ?" jason said to kiana as she kept singing.

"one look in my eyes, you know i'm lying, lying
body to body, skin to skin i'm never gonna love like this again
you were made for me just for me !"

"YOU WERE MADE FOR ME ! JUST FOR ME !" the couple yelled into camera one last time.

kiana put her phone down and the couple start laughing trying to catch their breath.

"okay we at the gym come on" jason gets out the car and opens kiana's door for her.

"thank you handsome"

"you're welcome gorgeous."

they walked into the gym it was empty, they took their hoodies off and put their basketball shoes on. they stretched first because no injuries are needed before they leave.

they warmed up first like getting shots up and working on moves and stuff. there was no ac in there so when it was time for them to play there game it was hot as hell so jason and kiana ended up with out their shirts.

"okay you ready ?" jason asked dribbling the ball in between his legs.

she shook her head "i get ball first" she said to him.

"what ?" he said hugging the ball.

"jason stop being weird you got ball first last time." she snatched the ball from him. he pouted like a child but kiana jus patted him on his chest.

she checked the ball and dribbled the ball to the basket and did the spin move jason taught her.

"oh you really my son" he said walking back to foul line.

she laughed and went back to the top of the key.
she did an in and out move and went to the basket but jason ended up blocking her.

"ughhhh" she threw her head back.

jason ended up winning cause he tried to dunk on her and kiana was not letting him dunk on her.

"you want to come over ? it's sunday a new episode of baddies comes out."she said putting her shirt back on.

"bae you know i can't stand rollie bootlegged self" jason said pulling the hood of his head. kiana always laughs about jason and rollie's "beef".

"jay come on come over" she said putting her back on bag.

kiana just got out the shower she put on some shorts and a made hoops hoodie, she sat on her bed to turn the tv on and went on her zesus account. jason walked in her room with some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.

"i ordered food so im just waiting for it come but we can start the episode now." Kiana said

jason took his hoodie off and laid on kiana's bed, and she turned on baddies east on.

"bruh look at rollie big ass being annoying" he said flopping back on the bed.

kiana started laughing then got a notification from her phone to see the food is here.

"baby i'll be back the food here" she said trying to get up but jason pulled her back down.

"nah mami it's okay i'll get it" jason said
getting up.

"okay well it already paid for." she said pausing the tv so they can continue when he comes back.

jason came back in the room with four domino boxes, two cups, napkins and a sprite.

"kiana what did you order ?" he said putting the stuff on kiana's bed.

"i got pizza, the cookie brownies, cheesy bready and chicken wings." she said opening the boxes and unpausing the tv.

they ate and watched the rest of the episodes and just chilled for the rest of the night.

end of chapter

heyyy yall i hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good day or night and don't forget to have your daily glass of water

xoxo kyah 💕.