Meeple Family. (II AU) + more headcanons!

(Literally only inanimate insanity au I have.)

(Tired of seeing cobs be a terrible dad and just being a piece of shit? HERE YOU GOOOOOO!)

Basic stuff:

Cobs and ballpoint pen are married and the dads in this au (LET ME HAVE MY SHIP I LIKE IT OKAY👺)

Mephone3GS is the oldest,ofc. (16/17)

Mephone4 and 4S are twins in this au. (15)

And Mephonex is the youngest sibling. (7)

Gonna forget like 80% of the other mephones 💀💀💀💀

FOR THE SAKE OF THIS AU MEPHONE5C and 5S are NOT TOGETHER AND ARE RELATED.

Not gonna remember anything about this au lol.

GO CRAZY.

[POV: None]

Cobs was doing his work in his office,glancing out the window every now and then,when Mephone4 and Mephone4S burst into the office,running around playing tag with eachother. He watched them for a few seconds,before he asked

"What are you two doing?"

Mephone4S tackled Mephone4,before he replied "oh! We were playing tag!"

"Get off meeeee!" Mephone4 whined,squirming.

Mephone4S got off him,and adjusted his sunglasses,before extending a hand to help mephone4 up.

Mephone4 grabbed his hand,and pulled himself up,before dusting off,then they both turned to cobs "sorry dad..."

Cobs sighed,before chuckling a little,amused. "It's okay you two,just don't do it again or I'll have to take your cookies away."

Mephone4 gasped,before he ran out of the room,pulling 4S with him.

Ballpoint pen walked into the room,noticing the two teens running out of the office.

"What was that about?" He asked,leaning on the doorframe.

"They were just messing around,nothing to be concerned about..." cobs replied,looking back at his work.

Ballpoint pen's expression softened slightly "alright honey. Hope work is going well."

"Thank you." Cobs looked up to give him a little smile,before going back to work.

Ballpoint pen walked out to go to work (he's still a critic in this au),passing by some of the young mephones and workers as he heads out of meeple.

[POV: Mephone3GS]

(Not broken yippeeee!)

I was sitting with Mephone5C and Mephone5S while we watched cartoons on the couch,as our other siblings were just goofing around or messing with staff members. I usually would tell them not to,but they don't really listen to me anyways...

I try my best though!

Mephone5C shuffled closer to me as she looked over to me

"When's dad and father getting off from work?" She asked