AU 1:Undying AU

The Undying AU has had a lot of changes,but I'm sure I'm keeping this one.

TW: body mutlition,two torture,and cult shit

So,two is walking around a forest,when profiley shows up and is like 

"Hey old chum!"

Two blinks and is like "hi profiley! Didn't think I'd see you again!"

So they talk and it's already pretty late so profiley is like "oh it's getting dark!"

And two didn't notice yet,so when it DID become dark,profiley sighed and looked at two "unfortunately,now it's dark,so you'll be hunted down by them now."

Two blinks. "Whos them?"

Profiley simply chuckled and pointed to a tree next to two.

"Them!"

Then a masked cult member comes out of a tree and knocks two on the head with a rock,knocking them out.

Two wakes up in a large cave,kneeling on a pedestal. They try to get up,but their arms are chained down so they can't. A large pit is in front of their pedestal,and surrounding them,are robed and masked cult members.

Profiley (no surprise) is apart of this,and is recieting an incantation which causes the earth to shake. Two is freaked out,of course.

Then a shadowy black mass appeared from the pit,as profiley continued.

"Please let us offer this vessel to you...and let it serve you to the best of its extent."

The being lowered itself and went into a more 'physical' state,mimicking twos appearance,minus the completely black body,and white facial features (mouth,eyes,etc.) and claws. 

"A powerful vessel...a perfect vessel."

It then merged itself with two,which was a painful process,by the time it was over,two was already knocked out from pain.

They wake up back at the hotel,but they're...different now. They have strange markings on their arms,and black substance flowing out of their eyes. It hurt...so bad...the pain was unbearable. Golfball found two,and thought this was concerning,so she and tennisball took two to The underground factory to help them. (And research on the black substance and markings)...

(If you want more of this au ig then you can ask here 👍)