𝟏𝟐. 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

6-7-88 Thursday

After the phone call, Adriana and I decided to head to the bar to celebrate my new job. I didn't know much about Guns N' Roses, but I decided to learn about them and listen to their music since i was kinda gonna be doing a photoshoot for them. Adriana, on the other hand, knew everything about them - where they fucking lived, the bars they performed at, even their last names - and they were barely even popular. They were just starting to be known around the strip. Adriana had always been like that, knowing everything about everyone. It was a big town, but she found her way.

Anyway, I sat in my room on the chair in front of my desk, which was cluttered with various items and papers. A small mirror sat in front of me as I gently applied mascara and curled my eyelashes. After setting down the mascara tube, I picked up the eyeliner pencil, tracing it under my eyes along the waterline, resulting in a faint black line. I never wore much makeup, just mascara and eyeliner, sometimes a bit of lipstick, but not often. Usually, I just applied Chapstick.

Beforehand, I had dressed in a simple band T-shirt and black jeans, topped off with my favorite black leather jacket adorned with pins. Most of the pins represented my favorite TV shows, movies, or bands. I pulled on my worn-out Converse, tousled my hair a bit, sprayed on some perfume and deodorant, and finished with a spritz of hairspray. Now, I was ready to go; all I needed to do was wait for Adriana.

It was a typical Thursday. The bar wouldn't be crowded, maybe a few people, but most would be at work or school. Yes, school, because fucking 17-year-olds frequent the bar even though they're not 21 or 18. but I can't say much because I did that to. But that wasn't my problem. Plus, Adriana didn't have work today. After she got ready, we turned off all the lights, locked the door, and descended from our apartment to the parking lot where my car was parked.

getting in the car then driving off. Once we got into the bar. Almost like the smell or look of nostalgia hit me. I dont know why I was being so dramatic, but I just miss working here. Adriana was so fucking stupid for taking me here again. and that was the last thing I remember before getting drunk.