𝟏𝟎. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

Wednesday 6-6-88

i layed in bed for a couple minutes, about to fall asleep. before i heard the damn phone ring. i groaned loudly. sitting up as i got up and out of my comfy bed. i already knew what it'd be, joe calling me into work because no one else wanted to work at that record shop. i sighed before picking up the phone. "hello?" i said. my voice switching to a softer gentler tone, complete opposite than how i had just been acting. "hey." i heard joes raspy old voice sound. "can-" his voice cut off by a raspy cough. i cringed a bit, he needed to stop all that smoking. " you- come into work" he managed to get out. i hesitated for a moment before agreeing. i hung up and sighed. wanting to just stay home. i could've said i was busy but whatever. i needed the money.

i went back to my room to get ready. all over again, digging through my dirty basket for the red shirt and black jeans. i keep forgetting to wash my clothes. i dig through the basket, throwing everything out. i huffed, getting frustrated. where the hell was it at?? i stood up looking around my room. i looked under the bed, seeing it. huh, maybe i kicked it under there. i grabbed it and hurry and changed. yknow, nevermind. i took my time cause i didn't wanna go to work anyways. but i just changed. brushed my hair and went out the door, it was already 6. so he'd probably want me to work to close.

which was tough cause i wanted to sleep.
__________________________

sorry for the short chapter and slow updates i'm trying𝐠.