Sixteen

Louis POV

"There you guys are, we've been worried!" Harry yelled at me and Liam when we entered the dressing room.

"Sorry Hazza," I mumbled, walking past the boys and sitting on the couch.

"What's his problem?" I heard Niall whisper to the boys.

Harry came over and sat down next to me. "What's up, Lou?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I sighed. But the truth was, I wasn't fine. I was mad, pissed even. I didn't ever want to see Rachel again, she didn't trust me.

After she left me, I vowed that I would never forgive her no matter what she did. I had enough of this with Eleanor, but Rachel brought it all back to me.

"If that's what you say." He mumbled, making me sigh again.

The door opened and in came Paul. "You guys have to warm up now" He said softly.

We all nodded and I pulled myself off the couch and sat down next to the boys on the carpet. We started doing some simple stretches.

Rachel POV

I had to call someone before the concert started, I wanted to call Ali. Me and Ali have gotten really close over the years. Which is a good thing, really. But me and Abby got into this huge fight and after college and we never talked again. I dialed Ali's name and she picked up after the 2nd ring.

"Rachel, I'm in the middle of a meeting! What do you need?" She snapped.

"I'm sorry Ali. I just need some advice." I apologized

"What about?"

"Well, today," I started.

"Rachel, make this quick, I have to get back to the meeting." She said.

"Okay, One direction is performing here today. I HAVE TO FACE LOUIS! I CAN'T DO THAT!" I said, starting to raise my voice.

I heard a gasp, "Oh no!"

"What should I do?" I asked, chewing on my lip.

"Just calm down, I'll be right over." She comforted.

"But Ali, you have to work."

"I'll think of something. Bye Rach." She hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and sighed, this is gonna be fun.

~

"Ali!" I screamed as she ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Rachel. Now, were are the boys?" She asked.

"Eager to see Niall, are we?" I teased.

"No, I'm not," She insisted, "I just need to see them first to do something about this."

"Yeah, sure. Follow me." I motioned for her to follow as I walked to the dressing room they were in.

I stopped right in front of their door, my heart nearly pounding out of my chest.

"Well, open the door!" Ali whisper-yelled, getting impatient. I put my hand on the door handle and slowly opened it, the door creaked as it opened, I cringed.

Apparently, Ali got even more impatient and pushed the door open. The boys turned around and stared at us.

"Uh, hi." I said.

"Hi." All the boys said but Louis. He just stared at me.

"Omg HI!" Ali yelled, waving enthusiastically.

Okay here's the thing, Ali promised me that she would forget about One Direction because she knows how much they annoy me now. But she's going crazy and is wearing a face that looks like a beaver on crack. It's quite amusing actually.

"Um, you guys have.. 10 minutes left to get on stage.." I stuttered, stopping to check the time on my phone.

"Alright," Liam said.

Ali POV

Here I am, in the same room, with ONE DIRECTION! Niall. Niall. Niall. HE'S HERE TOO. I'm going to die. His blonde hair, his blue eyes, they're looking at me!

Rachel POV

Paul walked in, "You guys have to get on stage now, follow me." He said.They all got up and walked out the door.

I was standing still, trying to catch my breath. The way Louis was staring at me. He looked mad, angry If I might add.

"Wasn't that fun?!" Ali exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Sure was," I said as sarcastically as possible.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like this. You love Louis still, admit it!" She said, folding her arms.

"I do not!" I raised my voice.

"Do too!" She gasped, "Rachel loves Louis! Rachel loves Louis!" Ali chanted.

"Stop! I do not like Louis, the hell are you talking about?" I yelled, playfully punching her arm.

She played along and rubbed her arm. "Fine."

"Rachel! You have to go on stage and rial those fans up before the boys come on." My boss said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Mmk," I mumbled and started walking out of the room, I went backstage and was handed a microphone. In the corner of my eyes I saw Louis with the boys.

Louis POV

Rach is about to go on stage to rial the fans up, I don't know if she will be able to handle those animals. Last time she saw them, she almost fainted because of how loud and obnoxious they were.

She walked on stage and me and the boys stood there with our microphones, ready to go on stage.

She started to talk. "Hello girls!" She said enthusiastically, the fans going nuts.

"Backstage we have your favorite boys! But I don't think you're loud enough the being them out!" She said, the fans screaming louder this time.

"I can't hear you!" She yelled over the screams. They screamed even louder, if that was possible.

"Damn, she's good at this. We should hire her!" Harry whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, hah. Hire her." I said, rolling my eyes. Rachel walked out, the fans screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Y-You're ready to g-go." She stuttered, trying to avoid eye contact as she walked away.

We walked on and the fans went ballistic. After 5 years, they would still do anything for us. Even if me and Niall are still the only ones that were single.

~
Edited as of 12/29/14